The Student Room Group

Hello guys!

Hate to intrude but i really need some help, is it possible to do the following a levels in 6 months (in May/June, so this academic year): Mathematics, computer science and physics?I called the exam boards up and computer science said no, so the thing is i want to study computer science/computer engineering in university, and I'm currently at college doing BTEC level 3 it (which includes things that will be taught to me at uni). I will not have a teacher throughout the course so I'm not sure what will happen in terms of course work?Can anybody help me?
Reply 1
hey I can help you with maths! sorry I can't help with the rest
You're a bit behind from the start of the academic year, meaning you'd have to cover a lot over the next few months to catch up.

Unfortunately, I don't think so.

But, anything is possible with effort and determination.
Reply 3
Why won't you have a teacher? The college or school is meant to provide you with a teacher.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Waliid
Why won't you have a teacher? The college or school is meant to provide you with a teacher.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly I'm confused..

I'm doing a BTEC level 3 Extended diploma in IT if you do want help
Original post by KaeBae
Hello Guys I really need some help, is it possible to do the following a levels in 6 months (in May/June, so this academic year): Mathematics, computer science and physics?I called the exam boards up and computer science said no (OCR and AQA) because apparently it is not available for private study candidates, so the thing is I want to study computer science/computer engineering in university, and I'm currently at college doing BTEC level 3 it (which includes things that will be taught to me at uni). I will not have a teacher throughout the course so I'm not sure what will happen in terms of course work?Can anybody help me?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3683083

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3683111

Why have you posted this 3 times??
Reply 6
Original post by Francis.C
Exactly I'm confused..

I'm doing a BTEC level 3 Extended diploma in IT if you do want help

I am also doing BTEC IT and in my second year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
what?
Original post by jlsmpV2
what?

I think you have some personal issues to be honest. I have seen some of your comments in other threads too. If you take it too far then you might find yourself banned, I think.
Original post by Waliid
I am also doing BTEC IT and in my second year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm in my first year, want help me out? :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by Francis.C
I'm in my first year, want help me out? :biggrin:

I don't mind helping anyone who needs help. So yeah sure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
What is it is is that I would be doing it privately. I'm going to leave college, and I'm doing the Btec there, if an exam board says yes to the a levels mentioned.
What did anyone get in maths
Also what did anyone get that did te first year of btec get or that?

Quick Reply

Latest