The Student Room Group

Looking for flatmates for placement year in Surrey

Hello!
I am an undergraduate Computer Science and AI student at the University of Bath. I am currently a third year going into my fourth year which will be my placement year. I have secured a placement in Dorking that commences mid/late July. I am looking for flatmates to live with during my placement year. I don't mind where I live as long as it is not more than an hour away from Dorking. I was thinking Guildford or maybe Woking?

By the way, I am a guy and am happy to live with both guys and girls. An mixed household would be ideal!

Contact me if you are interested in buddying up :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Jamacal
Hello!
I am an undergraduate Computer Science and AI student at the University of Bath. I am currently a third year going into my fourth year which will be my placement year. I have secured a placement in Dorking that commences mid/late July. I am looking for flatmates to live with during my placement year. I don't mind where I live as long as it is not more than an hour away from Dorking. I was thinking Guildford or maybe Woking?

By the way, I am a guy and am happy to live with both guys and girls. An mixed household would be ideal!

Contact me if you are interested in buddying up :smile:

Hello did you find any rooms, and if you require any roommates, then can you please let me know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending