The Student Room Group

Biology january edexcel exam igxse

Iam thinking of doing my igcse biology exam in january and iam not completly sure could someone please help me by the way iam in year 11.
Reply 1
Original post by tareq1999
Iam thinking of doing my igcse biology exam in january and iam not completly sure could someone please help me by the way iam in year 11.

It is possible but you have missed the main entry deadline which was 21 October and you would now have to pay double the entry fee.
Reply 2
but what are the chances of me getting an A or A* ( i was doing cie last year)
Reply 3
Original post by Compost
It is possible but you have missed the main entry deadline which was 21 October and you would now have to pay double the entry fee.

what are the chances of me getting A or A* ?( i was doing cie last year)
Reply 4
Original post by tareq1999
what are the chances of me getting A or A* ?( i was doing cie last year)

No idea.

How hard do you work?
How clever are you?
How much time have you got to spend on this?
Reply 5
Original post by Compost
No idea.

How hard do you work?
How clever are you?
How much time have you got to spend on this?

how hard do i work ? well from a scale of one to ten i would say 5 or 6
how clever? i like to think that im smart amd my cat test result last year was 132
how much time?counting the days iam spending to study for bio for the december exams i'd say 34 to 36 (christmas holiday included)
i am doing chem, physics and edexcel fpm in jan igcse edexcel as an external, I think you missed the early deadline?

Anything is possible. igcses are all hard work, the papers are also very generous.
Reply 7
Original post by Mihael_Keehl
i am doing chem, physics and edexcel fpm in jan igcse edexcel as an external, I think you missed the early deadline?

Anything is possible. igcses are all hard work, the papers are also very generous.

whats fpm?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending