The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-level Salter's-Nuffield Advanced Biology Papers 1, 2, 3 (9BN0 01-03)

Poll

How was Edexcel A-level Salter's-Nuffield Advanced Biology Paper 3?

Edexcel A-level Salter's-Nuffield Advanced Biology (SNAB)

Paper 1 (9BN0 01) - 7th June 2023
Paper 2 (9BN0 02) - 16th June 2023
Paper 3 (9BN0 03) - 21st June 2023
[Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Paper 1Date/Time: 7 Jun 2023/ PM
Length: 2h

Paper 2
Day/Time: 16 Jun 2023/ AM

Paper 3
Day/Time: 21 Jun 2023/ AM

Scroll to see replies

Hey, how are we all feeling? Can't believe the exams are so close - literally just over 2 weeks away! Hopefully it's a nice exam - need that A/A*. At least the pre-release article is somewhat nice.
Original post by medic0975
Hey, how are we all feeling? Can't believe the exams are so close - literally just over 2 weeks away! Hopefully it's a nice exam - need that A/A*. At least the pre-release article is somewhat nice.

im feeling 50/50 for bio, ive mainly been focusing on geography and psychology revision so I've slightlyy neglected bio : (
honestly! they've come round so quickly! and to think that we'll literally be done with a levels in under 4 weeks is crazy!!
Original post by hearts4uallxo
im feeling 50/50 for bio, ive mainly been focusing on geography and psychology revision so I've slightlyy neglected bio : (
honestly! they've come round so quickly! and to think that we'll literally be done with a levels in under 4 weeks is crazy!!

I'm looking forward to once these 4 weeks are over - it's gonna be great with no revision and stress! But uni is going to be amazing - can't wait! 🙌 Just a month of hard work and we'll be done ...
Original post by medic0975
I'm looking forward to once these 4 weeks are over - it's gonna be great with no revision and stress! But uni is going to be amazing - can't wait! 🙌 Just a month of hard work and we'll be done ...

honestly! this will literally be the best summer ever. and after a levels, life will just get so much better as we have so many things to look forward to! I'm wayyy too excited for uni
honestly! this will literally be the best summer ever. and after a levels, life will just get so much better as we have so many things to look forward to! I'm wayyy too excited for uni

Same - just gotta survive these biology exams, I'm way too stressed, hopefully the examiners are nice ...
What is everyone's least favourite topic
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by moodswings23

topic 7 definitely! wbu?

topic 7, 100%
praying more more t1 since there was basically none in 2022. topic 6 is always a treat too. t4 and 5 ew
Yes I can agree
topic 7 definitely! wbu?
Yes I can agree

Topic 7 and 8 so basically most of paper 2
Reply 12
really hoping for a cheeky 6 marker on gel electrophoresis/PCR !
Original post by gdgd3435
really hoping for a cheeky 6 marker on gel electrophoresis/PCR !

honestly same!!
also has anyone got any predictions for paper 1?
hello guys, do you have ideas for possible qs for the article?
Reply 16
Original post by (())
i've pmed you

hi could you share these with me as well please?
also has anyone got any predictions for paper 1?

Not sure could be anything but i'm guessing some horrible plant questions
Not sure could be anything but i'm guessing some horrible plant questions

surely not since p3 is half plants
Original post by larissaberry
surely not since p3 is half plants

*sigh of relief

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending