The Student Room Group

Abortion right or wrong

Scroll to see replies

Original post by drowzee
When people have ****ty views, they instantly stop being credible and I disregard what they say. I don't understand how anyone can be anything other than pro-choice tbh.

Ok ,your scaring me now:s-smilie:.
Reply 41
Original post by MangoCrazy
What do you mean "you don't want the kid"? Why have sex in the first place? If you don't want children then there should be plans made beforehand.

Abortion is WRONG!

Are you joking?

Did you just assume thst people only have sex for children?

This is not a thread for 13 year olds.
How can anyone ask if an Abortion is right or wrong, it's a big decision, it's not about morals or ethics, and the people that choose to make that decision don't have to justify it. Everyone has the right to make their own decisions, and an abortion falls under that category.
I wouldn't say its right but its not always wrong either. Depends on the situation tbh. Im not religious but I do think that sometimes it can be wrong it theres not a good enough reason.
What do you mean "you don't want the kid"? Why have sex in the first place? If you don't want children then there should be plans made beforehand.

Abortion is WRONG!

Think the mother should always be allowed to have an abortion if she doesn't want it or isn't in a good state to have it she shouldn't keep it, especially if she has it and then that child has a bad quality of life just because she was forced to have it its best to do whats best for the mother and the child. but mothers the priority
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Why are you 'face palming?'

There is nothing to 'face palm' about. Don't belittle my views, I haven't done that to you although I have the urge too.

I said it's a "process of life" which is exactly what a fetus is. A process of life meaning eventually it will turn into a human. You certainly aren't a murdered for having an abortion, but you would be for killing another human being.

Because you are incorrect in your claim that a fetus in the womb is not a human

Biologically and genetically it is fully human. If you did a DNA test on a developing fetus you would find that the results would point towards it being 100% human, not any other species. Does a fetus suddenly gain human DNA when you give birth to it? No, it is human all along.

Biologically it is living all along, the cells respire and use up glucose. It's life has technically existed from the moment of conception. Every cell from the first fusing of the egg and sperm to the finished baby is alive.
Lol at mango crazy hoe, chatting *******s.
Original post by *Stefan*
Are you joking?

Did you just assume thst people only have sex for children?

This is not a thread for 13 year olds.

No I'm not.

No I did not "assume" that. You probably can't try yourself since you're gay mate. Understandable.

I am not 13.
Original post by 1999_student
Think the mother should always be allowed to have an abortion if she doesn't want it or isn't in a good state to have it she shouldn't keep it, especially if she has it and then that child has a bad quality of life just because she was forced to have it its best to do whats best for the mother and the child. but mothers the priority

Well yes but I don't understand how you have the heart to kill a baby. It is alive ffs.

Abortion is WRONG!

what if the mother was raped though... then is it fine
Reply 50
No I'm not.

No I did not "assume" that. You probably can't try yourself since you're gay mate. Understandable.

I am not 13.

1. Then the whole situation is a joke. Lol.
2. Of course you did; you said "why have sex then?". I am not gay - I'm bisexual. Your adhominem only further reveals your weakness to reply properly. And you know how easily I could descend this into religion as well. But, me being a lot more mature, I'm not going to.
3. Then stop acting like it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1999_student
what if the mother was raped though... then is it fine

Well even if she was raped I don't understand what is shameful about keeping the baby?
To some yes it is "fine".
Well yes but I don't understand how you have the heart to kill a baby. It is alive ffs.

yeah but if you cant understand that whats to say other people don't understand how you can keep it if you so badly don't want it, like i get where you're coming from but its just a choice on that particular person some people cant take having a kid, personally i think if you really really didn't want it you could give it up for adoption rather than abort it but some people might not even want to go through the pregnancy or birth
Find out.

I'm not sure if you're a troll or really daft. Perhaps both.
The horrible truth of the matter is that the vast majority of people on this planet are complete wastes of space and will add nothing to society in their entire, oxygen thieving existences. Moreover, their useless offspring will only pollute even more than their parents and just get in the way of the non-mouth breathers who are actually trying to get things done.
Not only is abortion right but the cut off limit should be raised to 45 months. That way, if the kid doesn't show any promise by it's third birthday, hey, at least we have an organ donor.
You can't say we didn't give them a chance!
I consider these two things mutually exclusive, so I feel no need to read the rest of your paragraphs.
Original post by demx9
Why the need to splash it in front of everyone ??

Why not? I like the picture so I'm going to have it as my avatar.
Original post by *Stefan*
1. Then the whole situation is a joke. Lol.
2. Of course you did; you said "why have sex then?". I am not gay - I'm bisexual. Your adhominem only further reveals your weakness to reply properly. And you know how easily I could descend this into religion as well. But, me being a lot more mature, I'm not going to.
3. Then stop acting like it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. No it isn't.
2. Typical to mention religion. I mentioned this earlier. "If you don't want children then there should be plans made beforehand." No need to jump to irrational assumptions yourself.
3. I ain't acting you thickhead.
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I consider these two things mutually exclusive, so I feel no need to read the rest of your paragraphs.

What you consider mutually exclusive is irrelevant to what science proves.
Acceptable. There are situations in life where it is more humane to have an abortion than to have a child.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending