The Student Room Group

Help with Fertility Dates and possible conception?

Hi, I am wondering can someone help me in understanding this. My partner had her period on the Thursday 29th June/Friday 30th. We didnt have sex until the following Wednesday or Thursday when it went away (protected)

We did not see each other for a few weeks until the 22nd July. We then proceeded to have sex, my partner did get a morning after pill from a pharmacy. I did not ejaculate in her but I did not wear a condom and we both wanted to be sure.

We did not have sex again until 20th August. In this time she had went and got the contraceptive patch approved by GP and had been on it for some days before. I did ejaculate inside her at this time. On the 6th/7th September she said her period was a couple days late.
She told me she had really bad pains but didnt speak to me for like 12 hours. She told me she was sleeping the night before but was replying striaght away to messages before hand. Then as a result told me she had a miscarriage the next morning.

Is that possible for that to happen in 2.5 weeks of me ejaculating inside her?

Before I get a lecture on practising safe sex this was someone who i trusted and as far as I was aware was using the contraceptive patch properly as i seen the old sticky mark myself and re-assured me I didn't have anything to worry about as I was very apprehensive about it. Our road has been bumpy in general and this is playing in my mind and I need someone to help clear it up as it doesn't seem to bother her at all.
I mean anything is possible. It's called an early pregnancies. Not all pregnancies in the first 12 weeks stick, unfortunately. How did she know it was a miscarriage?
Or do you think she was pregnant with someone else's baby for a long period of time and had an abortion? OR do you think she chose to have an abortion with your baby and told you it was a miscarriage?
Are you trying to find out whether she's telling you the truth about the miscarriage? Or do you believe she's cheating on you?
Because it's definitely possible for her to have a miscarriage this early. It just needs to be confirmed by a doctor as early miscarriages can feel like a heavy period. Some women don't even notice it happening.
Reply 2
Thanks for your input.

I feel like I cant fully trust her about it, and I had minimal contact with her in the time in july to the 20th august when i ejaculated in her.
She never went on any contraceptive the whole year time we where together but went on it in this gap, it seems a bit strange to me.
plus when I asked her face to face about the whole thing she mentioned an older friends name who is very very shady but she never mentioned that over the phone when it happened. when questioned she said she sent the photo to this friend and they said looks like a miscarriage better go to hospital. I also seen this photo. And I can confirm she did go to hospital. But I dont and will never know exactly what a doctor said.

My gut feeling is this friend had organised some kind of abortion pills ( as i say she is shady) but obviously thats my feeling and I could be completely wrong and if I put it out there shes only going to tell me no thats not the case.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending