Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
You rekt it

oh soz
Original post by prettyreckless13
It all makes sense now.

haha she answered me first suck ya nan @Anonynmous @KeepRollingFazzy
Original post by PPF
IMG_4183.jpg

Yeah I hit 220KG (83KG B.W) at EasyGym. My max DL was 230KG but at 90KG (both using knee-wraps).

Although I passionately miss training, I've somewhat accepted that I will never be able to return to what I was in terms of training. Those days are over.

Do you plan on taking this to a professional level or is it just like a personal hobby kind of thing? From what I've been told, it's best to stay away from orals and take the "real" stuff (injectables). Also, would you honestly consider a lifetime of gear? (obviously cycling). I mean this is quite an expensive sport - both physically and in monetary terms.

Strong :smile: How tall are you? I haven't deadlifted in ages tbh, I had some lower back niggles a year or two ago so I stopped all that stuff, a combination of different types of rows and chins/pulldowns has built my back just fine so I never ended up going back to deadlifting. Got squats and other stuff for legs :biggrin:

Ah man, that sucks :frown: Were you more into the powerlifting side of things or?

Yeah I'd like to compete in Men's Physique and then Classic Bodybuilding categories somewhere down the line, I've often been told I've got the genetic potential so I'll just see how it goes. I'll never go as far as to abuse GH and insulin, get a massive gut and go OTT to get on the Olympia stage with those circus acts these days, disgusts me tbh. Yeah ideally a combination of both orals and injectables is the way to go. You could rely on just injectables of course but orals seem to be a great tool. They get demonised, mainly by American forums it seems, but in reality a lot of the 60s and 70s top bodybuilders practically lived on the old Diana's.
Well, I'm 26 now, those test levels of mine aren't getting any better, if I ended up on TRT I'd not be at all bothered tbh.
Original post by Mal Baadshah
x

Sure. But what's the other options then.

Okay, thanks for answering me. Maybe you could have done that in the first place instead of arrogantly asking me to leave the thread.

If I knew the other options, I wouldn't have posed the question. But just because I don't know doesn't mean there aren't other potential answers.
Original post by Anonynmous

Original post by kka25
Haha we are total opposites!

How do you keep the motivation to train them arms and shoulders? I can only imagine :moon:

It used to be, I'd see them growing fast, I'd look forward to every workout since I knew they'd grow from every one. Now I'm NGL, where everything's slowed down so much I'm nowhere near as motivated as I have been in the past. One of the several reasons I'm considering juicing tbh, should get things moving again :lol:
haha she answered me first suck ya nan @Anonynmous @KeepRollingFazzy

Original post by Alrounder79
Okay, thanks for answering me. Maybe you could have done that in the first place instead of arrogantly asking me to leave the thread.

If I knew the other options, I wouldn't have posed the question. But just because I don't know doesn't mean there aren't other potential answers.

#ThisIsDeep
common mistake, because no one's going like "phwoar, check man's legs." It's all about arms; just be able to walk.

Original post by Anonynmous

why do you have mad sachs memes? :hmmm:
Original post by WoodyMKC

looks like his autopsy photo...

looks like his autopsy photo...

Yeah, classic sauna hair.
why do you have mad sachs memes? :hmmm:

@Biryani007

Can I have some water, please?