The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Media Production

Hey Everyone! I got my conditional offer from Lincoln for 320 UCAS points, what has everyone else got? Conditional or Unconditional! Let's get to know each other too!
Reply 1
I applied for animal behaviour and got a conditional offer- I need to get a C in biology (already have a B at AS plus 3 alevels A*BB). Pretty sure it will be my firm so I'm really excited! Going to an applicant day on the 28th :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by loganley
I applied for animal behaviour and got a conditional offer- I need to get a C in biology (already have a B at AS plus 3 alevels A*BB). Pretty sure it will be my firm so I'm really excited! Going to an applicant day on the 28th :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awesome dude :smile: I'm going to make it my firm too :smile: and I am too!
Reply 3
Original post by sw651
Awesome dude :smile: I'm going to make it my firm too :smile: and I am too!

Ah awesome! Have you visited before? This will be the first time I go and visit but I can't imagine I won't like it! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Ah awesome! Have you visited before? This will be the first time I go and visit but I can't imagine I won't like it! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I used to live very near and I went to one of the open days, the city is lovely and the campus is fantastic :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by sw651
I used to live very near and I went to one of the open days, the city is lovely and the campus is fantastic :smile:

I'm tempted to try and visit the city for the Christmas market, the whole place seems so nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I'm tempted to try and visit the city for the Christmas market, the whole place seems so nice!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Go for it! Lincoln is a beautiful place, and it is well worth going for the market! Also try the Lincolnshire show when it is one!
How long did it take for you to receive your offer from Lincoln on UCAS? Just sent my application in for Media Production today :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by DannyKewley
How long did it take for you to receive your offer from Lincoln on UCAS? Just sent my application in for Media Production today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

About two weeks mate
Ah sweet, cheers mate!
I got an unconditional offer (if i chose lincoln as my firm choice, which it was) for media production so i took that and now have a place for 2016 start already so i might see you guys there next september.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by radicalspacecat
I got an unconditional offer (if i chose lincoln as my firm choice, which it was) for media production so i took that and now have a place for 2016 start already so i might see you guys there next september.

Awesome! Can't wait to start next year :biggrin:
Awesome! Can't wait to start next year :biggrin:

You definitely going to Lincoln?
You definitely going to Lincoln?

Yeah man! About to firm my unconditional :smile:
Yeah man! About to firm my unconditional :smile:

Aw that's super cool, I guess I will see you there then huh?
Aw that's super cool, I guess I will see you there then huh?

For sure :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest