Original post by ivy.98
To dissolve the saltiness lol

A pic of me and my fwends :emo:

Awwww have the same friend :biggrin:
A2 bio OCR :five:

Nice pic :tongue:
Original post by XxHolly96xX
what was you even arguing about ??

He was basically trying to shame me for playfully flirting with girls. Don't know what he was so butthurt about tbh. :smug:
Original post by Tom Jickleson
He was basically trying to shame me for playfully flirting with girls. Don't know what he was so butthurt about tbh. :smug:

maybbeeeeee hes jealous haha

lmao probs :P
lmao probs :P

this is a strange site tbh:curious:
this is a strange site tbh:curious:

i'll let you know about some of the people you should probably avoid:

i<3milkshake (secretly in the closet but denies at all costs)

and that's pretty much it. I hope you enjoyed the TSR tour. Please visit again soon :biggrin:
i'll let you know about some of the people you should probably avoid:

i<3milkshake (secretly in the closet but denies at all costs)

and that's pretty much it. I hope you enjoyed the TSR tour. Please visit again soon :biggrin:

thanks for that :five:
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Awwww have the same friend :biggrin:
A2 bio OCR :five:

Nice pic :tongue:

Yay bio buddies :h: and thank youu :tongue:

awwhhh SHIIIIEEETTTT

After you decided to send a follow request thing to me I left you a nice visitor message. On leaving it I saw some rather interesting conversations other people have also had with you;

"Playfully flirting". That is what you say above. Well. Turns out you harass girls about their relationship status. Nothing "playful" about that, but just creepy in a pushy way. And "flirting"? When you have been given a clear no you proceed anyway-that isn't flirting that is harassment:biggrin:

So you can try and make out you "playfully flirt" and say I am butthurt, the truth is a) you creepily in a push way harass and b) you really don't get anywhere. Nothing to be jealous about there, I assure you:colonhash:

Not such an insightful statement there as it turns out after all Ms. Pollard.

Full conversation here;
Queen-bee-Didn't want to post off topic in that thread,but I don't really like discussing my private business on here anymore. No offence

Tom Jickleson- so that means you're going out then?

QB-I just said I no longer want to discuss my private business concerning foo and I. Please respect that

TJ-you wanna pm me?

QB-Not really...

TJ-it's okay I'm a big snuggly teddy bear you can talk to me AND I'LL EAT YOUR CHILDREN.

No wonder you were nominated in that thread I mentioned earlier by so many people:tongue:

:smug:

The guy looks good, leave him be:tongue:
(If you have been brave enough to put a picture up somewhere on this 30 page thread so he can comment on it then fair play by all means though and I retract the above:redface:)
Original post by i<3milkshake
The thirst for that RobML guy is getting so bad we better get a hosepipe down here pronto.

He loves it:wink:

Of course he does lol. That's why he so incessantly posts pics and nobody comments on them because they and he knows fine well he's a hottie :P
If i put my picture id be banned for being too sexy :u:
After you decided to send a follow request thing to me I left you a nice visitor message. On leaving it I saw some rather interesting conversations other people have also had with you;

"Playfully flirting". That is what you say above. Well. Turns out you harass girls about their relationship status. Nothing "playful" about that, but just creepy in a pushy way. And "flirting"? When you have been given a clear no you proceed anyway-that isn't flirting that is harassment:biggrin:

So you can try and make out you "playfully flirt" and say I am butthurt, the truth is a) you creepily in a push way harass and b) you really don't get anywhere. Nothing to be jealous about there, I assure you:colonhash:

Not such an insightful statement there as it turns out after all Ms. Pollard.

Full conversation here;
Queen-bee-Didn't want to post off topic in that thread,but I don't really like discussing my private business on here anymore. No offence

Tom Jickleson- so that means you're going out then?

QB-I just said I no longer want to discuss my private business concerning foo and I. Please respect that

TJ-you wanna pm me?

QB-Not really...

TJ-it's okay I'm a big snuggly teddy bear you can talk to me AND I'LL EAT YOUR CHILDREN.

No wonder you were nominated in that thread I mentioned earlier by so many people:tongue:

:smug:

can you just get over it now , theres more important things to worry about rather than who said what and whos done what, its doesnt matter! lol
Original post by TorpidPhil
Of course he does lol. That's why he so incessantly posts pics and nobody comments on them because they and he knows fine well he's a hottie :P

If from this thread you could remove those who are exceptionally dehydrated and just insist on letting everyone know about it and those who realise this and milk the attention for all it is worth it would only be about five pages:tongue:
Original post by ivy.98
To dissolve the saltiness lol

A pic of me and my fwends :emo:

Your friend is the ocr a2 biology textbook?
If from this thread you could remove those who are exceptionally dehydrated and just insist on letting everyone know about it and those who realise this and milk the attention for all it is worth it would only be about five pages:tongue:

Indeed, but allow it. It hurts nobody, for the most part until some dick comes along but they are, by definition, dicks. Everyone is a little insecure, even myself, even though I know I shouldn't be because realistically I am blessed to have a body as fine as mine :u:
can you just get over it now , theres more important things to worry about rather than who said what and whos done what, its doesnt matter! lol

I'm just laughing at the weird circle jerk thing you two have going on where you continually refer to me. For example, how you like to say I am jealous yet it being a great mystery what I am supposed to be jealous of, and him that he tries to portray himself as some kind of Casanova despite it being painfully clear that it isn't the case:tongue:

Original post by ikhan94
If i put my picture id be banned for being too sexy :u:

Modesty and stunning looks, HERE we have our Casanova.
Original post by shawn_o1
Your friend is the ocr a2 biology textbook?

I think that might have been the joke, yes.

Latest