The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone been invited for an interview at St Hugh's?
Original post by 9dobbo1
Past threads seem to suggest that anyone who had to take the TSA can probably expect an invite in the latter-half of next week (PPE applicant here). How did you think your TSA went? ( @nhabib3 )

Definitely the case for geography at the moment (Also did the TSA). I found it tougher than the practice ones and impossible to tell if I got 0 or 100% tbh.
Original post by Edminzodo
I GOT AN INTERVIEW! WOO!

They want me for four days though, what could that possibly mean?!?!?!?!

It means you need to be there for four days... :') I'm joking - well done! Seriously though, everyone on all the uni threads is reaaaally overanalysing their situations: at an Oxbridge panel thing I went to, a past student said they were in Oxford for three days, and ended up having all their interviews on one day! It seems to be just a timetabling thing, so stop worrying and celebrate that you got an interview! You'll be great! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now just waiting on Oxford for a medicine interview :frown: pls get back to me Oxford :cry2:
I GOT AN INTERVIEW! WOO

They want me for four days though, what could that possibly mean?!?!?!?!

congrats!! for what course & college??
Original post by Lainathiel
It means you need to be there for four days... :':wink: I'm joking - well done! Seriously though, everyone on all the uni threads is reaaaally overanalysing their situations: at an Oxbridge panel thing I went to, a past student said they were in Oxford for three days, and ended up having all their interviews on one day! It seems to be just a timetabling thing, so stop worrying and celebrate that you got an interview! You'll be great! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!
Queen's for Oriental Studies! Where have you applied? What subject?

Did you have to send in written work? Congratulations man! :smile:
Queen's for Oriental Studies! Where have you applied? What subject?

Corpus Christi for Maths, I am quite nervous, can´t sleep anymore because I am not really sure, how well did the MAT go. I just want to get an answer and be done with it. I am an EU student, visa is not a problem, but plane tickets are getting quite expensive.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5568
what kind of photo should I upload in the 'Interview Reply Form'? Would an ordinary photo do, or does it have to be a passport photo? They don't specify on the form
As someone who had to sit two admission tests and send two pieces of written work, I'm incredibly jealous of biochemistry applicants ! :')
Congratulations to those who are invited for interview ! For those who got rejected, although Oxford is quite nice - it's not the only university in the world and you surely have solid grades that can get you anywhere !
Original post by tamara98
As someone who had to sit two admission tests and send two pieces of written work, I'm incredibly jealous of biochemistry applicants ! :':wink:
Congratulations to those who are invited for interview ! For those who got rejected, although Oxford is quite nice - it's not the only university in the world and you surely have solid grades that can get you anywhere !

Agreed; Cambridge is better
Original post by Johann von Gauss

Slain

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh come on, don't bring this up again ! The rivalry is quite cute though :')
Original post by Ambre
what kind of photo should I upload in the 'Interview Reply Form'? Would an ordinary photo do, or does it have to be a passport photo? They don't specify on the form

In the Interview Reply form, what did it say specifically. Type it here and I can try help you out.

This is great banter, it really is!
Original post by Ambre

I used a passport photo just because I had one lying around (but I only took a picture of the photo itself on my phone). It said any passport-style picture is fine, so maybe just as long as it clearly shows your face, and is relatively recent?
Original post by thechemistress
Now just waiting on Oxford for a medicine interview :frown: pls get back to me Oxford :cry2:

Ah, another medic :smile:. Which college have you applied to?

Hopefully we'll hear on Wednesday 2nd December as the email told us, but I'm more nervous for BMAT in the short term!
Original post by tamara98
Awh come on, don't bring this up again ! The rivalry is quite cute though :':wink:

Again? What, it happened before? And nobody told me about it? :frown:

Original post by GeogersReprsent

I'm sorry you made such poor life choices

A bad decision at 17 shouldn't condemn you to 3 years in a University like Oxford :console:
Original post by GeogersReprsent

Truly world class!
Again? What, it happened before? And nobody told me about it? :frown:

I'm sorry you made such poor life choices

A bad decision at 17 shouldn't condemn you to 3 years in a University like Oxford :console:

Well, you can always transfer over to Cambridge easily if you don't like it at Oxford.

Latest

Trending

Trending