The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AC57
We'll definitely hear next week :smile: How are you gonna prepare?

Some wider reading and keeping up to date with current affairs, that's if I get the interview lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saymyname3405
Some wider reading and keeping up to date with current affairs, that's if I get the interview lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why current affairs may i ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by crastle
Why current affairs may i ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile

A teacher said it would be useful if we got asked

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Saymyname3405
A teacher said it would be useful if we got asked

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are we likely to be asked about current affairs in an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by crastle
Are we likely to be asked about current affairs in an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could be, who knows what they'll ask

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any Economics and Management offers yet? If yet, what college? :smile:
Reply 5746
Original post by Orangemonkey1
Got my interview through for Materials Science today, any other materials science applicants heard back??

Congratulations! Which college have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Received my rejection to study chemistry today. It was almost entirely down to my AAA predictions which I felt were very unfair. Anyway, I'll move on and try to get an offer from Imperial. Good luck to everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Azzer11
Received my rejection to study chemistry today. It was almost entirely down to my AAA predictions which I felt were very unfair. Anyway, I'll move on and try to get an offer from Imperial. Good luck to everyone else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Was there an entrance test for your major?/
Hi guys,
I've applied for History at Univ!
I was just wondering, do you get an email even if you haven't got an interview, or is it only to invite you to interview?
Thanks!! And good luck to anyone waiting to hear back!:smile:
Unfortunately, we will not be able to send out Chemistry decisions until Monday because the arrival dates have not all been cleared with the Department. To avoid possible confusion over travel plans, we have taken a decision to hold back until we are in a position to provide all the information in one go.

We appreciate that some Chemistry decisions have gone out from other colleges and are making this announcement to clarify the situation in case our direct applicants are wondering why they have not heard yet.

Brasenose Admissions
Ah good, at least we won't be left wondering if we don't hear back!!
Thank you!:smile:
Original post by LoveToArgue
I applied for the exact same and have heard nothing yet either!

Hi have you heard anything yet? I'm still waiting
Original post by Lannn
Congratulations! Which college have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

St Annes :smile: what have you applied for/where?
Original post by lucyp08
Hi have you heard anything yet? I'm still waiting

Nope :frown: it's really stressing me out! my friends who applied to other colleges for law have heard back and for interviews, but I haven't yet. I assume univ are just taking their time, which makes us torturously wait :frown:
Original post by BrasenoseAdm
Unfortunately, we will not be able to send out Chemistry decisions until Monday because the arrival dates have not all been cleared with the Department. To avoid possible confusion over travel plans, we have taken a decision to hold back until we are in a position to provide all the information in one go.

We appreciate that some Chemistry decisions have gone out from other colleges and are making this announcement to clarify the situation in case our direct applicants are wondering why they have not heard yet.

Brasenose Admissions

You guys are so so so lovely ! Although I'm not applying to Brasenose, I'm pretty sure all applicants appreciate your efforts ! :smile:
Original post by BrasenoseAdm

Brasenose Admissions

Hello, I wanted to ask, seeing as you receive the BMAT results two days before us, will you start to give out interviews early next week?
Original post by Applicant201613
Was there an entrance test for your major?/

No there wasn't an admission test, which didn't help my case.
Original post by ilovecake123
Hello, I wanted to ask, seeing as you receive the BMAT results two days before us, will you start to give out interviews early next week?

We know as much about timings as the applicants for Medicine - admissions are administered centrally by the Department. Instructions over who to invite to interview will come through to us but we don't know when.
Original post by Azzer11

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry to hear that. :console: I'm sure you'll be happy at Imperial, tbh its probably better for Chemistry anyway :yes:

Latest

Trending

Trending