Holy **** what's this email??

kill me now

oh myyyyyyy hahahahahahah i feel so sorry for you
Original post by Patrick Gekko

That's horrific?!?!?! How cruel!
Original post by Patrick Gekko

It's times like these I hate signing up for like 15 interview prep websites...
Original post by jonwithnoname
Best of luck - please let me know whether you get summoned or not if you can :smile:

I have been 'summoned'!!
Do Economics and Management applicants have a test at interview based on an extract reading?

Also why are some applicants reallocated?
I still haven't heard back from Wadham and if I get one, it will be on the 6th. This is so stressfully short notice, the train prices will be going up every day won't they? I have a friend's party this weekend, but don't know if I should miss it to intensively prep for an interview, prep I'd need, when I may not even get called.

Urgh.
Two people in my class have received their invitations today, one for history (exeter college I think?) and the other theology.
I just found out that I won't know until 2nd December. That's so late :'(
Original post by LamantChenille
I just found out that I won't know until 2nd December. That's so late :'(

medicine applicant?
Original post by simbasdragon
I still haven't heard back from Wadham and if I get one, it will be on the 6th. This is so stressfully short notice, the train prices will be going up every day won't they? I have a friend's party this weekend, but don't know if I should miss it to intensively prep for an interview, prep I'd need, when I may not even get called.

Urgh.

I applied for English at Wadham last year and hear at like 6pm on the Friday so hopefully you'll hear tomorrow! :smile:
Original post by mrpunchline
Invited to PPE interview!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Got re-allocated from Queen's to St Hugh's

STORT GRATTIS :biggrin::biggrin: :hugs:
Is anyone applying for English at St Hilda's? :smile:
Original post by chsdg
yeah i figured the same - good luck to you!!!!!!!!! here's to hoping that we both get ones!! out of curiosity do u study archaeology at a level because i'm wondering whether they take that into consideration?

Yeah good luck to you! yes definitely, I haven't heard of anyone else applying for arch and anth at Keble, so maybe we will be lucky! No I only realised I wanted to study it half way through the AS exams lol. I don't think they would because its such a multi-disciplinary subject that almost any combination would work. What A levels are you studying?
Original post by connieiscrazy
I hope so. I'm sure they know what they're doing and are just taking their time with so much at stake. You're the only person I know who has heard direct from Hugh's, everyone else is still waiting. Which subject did you apply for?

PPE :smile:
Original post by Mld120
Is anyone applying for English at St Hilda's? :smile:

I'm applying for English at st Hugh's, I know it's not the same lol but they're quite similar
Original post by Oakflame
STORT GRATTIS :biggrin::biggrin: :hugs:

Tack mycket!! :biggrin::biggrin:
I feel like all these people being moved to St Hugh's bodes poorly for me...
Although, to be fair, I was allocated St Hugh's when I made an open application
Interview at Exeter for History and English ! Any of you other guys doing Hist + Eng heard yet ? :smile:
Reply 7418
Original post by cathyobrien98
Yeah good luck to you! yes definitely, I haven't heard of anyone else applying for arch and anth at Keble, so maybe we will be lucky! No I only realised I wanted to study it half way through the AS exams lol. I don't think they would because its such a multi-disciplinary subject that almost any combination would work. What A levels are you studying?

yeah as far as im concerned its not overly over subscribed (relatively, for oxford anyway) - i heard like 80 % of applicants get an interview so hopefully haha!

ahh, cool! and not all colleges offer it as far as i know! im doing english lit, history and archaeology. what about you?
I'm applying to Queen's to read History.

Has anyone applying to Queen's heard anything about interview invitations??

Latest

Trending

Trending