The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bdvuhudif533
Have you heard back yet? did you email them as well, what did they say?

Emailed them sunday night but still no reply :'(
anyone in mansfield now? Im here till friday
hi everyone in a bit of a dilemma at the moment, so was wondering if I could have a bit of help.

I got BBBBCCCCDDE at GCSE. My teachers think I should apply to Oxford as my GCSEs would put me in a very strong position but I was wondering if I should be aiming higher e.g. I'm thinking about Harvard and MIT.

I'm also applying for medicine as it's the only real degree out there. Some of my friends say I need work experience, but I don't think I do because of my grades...can any clarify this?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Any brasenose peeps arriving today?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thesmallman
hi everyone in a bit of a dilemma at the moment, so was wondering if I could have a bit of help.

I got BBBBCCCCDDE at GCSE. My teachers think I should apply to Oxford as my GCSEs would put me in a very strong position but I was wondering if I should be aiming higher e.g. I'm thinking about Harvard and MIT.

I'm also applying for medicine as it's the only real degree out there. Some of my friends say I need work experience, but I don't think I do because of my grades...can any clarify this?

Cambridge
Original post by thesmallman

What a troll.

You sound like those College Confidential 'No Life' people who has higher standards than your true abilities.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2395440/A-Level-results-Student-7-A-s-heads-Stanford-REJECTED-Oxford-University.html

I'm not saying Stanford, Harvard, MIT is easier to get into. And it's not harder either. So stop trolling.
Original post by thehollowcrown
Any brasenose peeps arriving today?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Me :smile:
Original post by leahcharmaine
anyone in mansfield now? Im here till friday

I'll be arriving in three hours and staying till Friday too, what course are you doing?
Original post by LeoNicole
Hey, is anyone at Keble right now? I'm going to arrive in an hour :smile: Biological Sciences applicant :redface:

I'll be in Keble tomorrow for law :smile: on my way to Oxford now but staying in a hotel overnight so I can de-stress haha
Original post by armadillo1998
I'll be arriving in three hours and staying till Friday too, what course are you doing?

Maybe see you there! and arabic and islamic studies.. you?
Anyone in Worcester college yet? Want to meet up - I don't know what to do with myself!
By popular request we have put up our COLLEGE BANNER outside the Radcliffe Square entrance to help interviewees find us.

Please come straight in - the Porter's Lodge is attended 24/7 and someone will be expecting you.

Brasenose Admissions
Anybody at Magdalen over the next few days? I'm arriving this evening (around 6pm ish) and it would be nice to meet some people! :smile:
Reply 9353
Anyone going from london paddington at 4?
Do you get your own room or are the rooms shared?
Original post by whoskal
Do you get your own room or are the rooms shared?

You'll get your own room :smile:
Original post by armadillo1998
History! I'm coming down later today, what course are you doing?

History and Politics! So pretty similar! I'm arriving early Wednesday morning, so i guess i will see you there :smile:
Original post by Renaa
The JCR is available, but dinner on the first night was where most people met/started talking. There's a few things on, but not much. So lunch/dinner and the JCR are the best places to strike up first conversations :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thank you :smile:
Original post by Drinky97
Anyone in Worcester college yet? Want to meet up - I don't know what to do with myself!

Ill be there tomorrow from about 12
Original post by Drinky97

Is there wifi? How are the rooms? Does everybody get their own? Ill be there tomorrow for econ manage.

Latest

Trending

Trending