The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

@SA-1
What on earth were you on about?

Grafted like **** in that game and was in my own box half the time.

Wtf were you's doing when i cut back and 2 of you's blocked the shot ffs.
Reply 1501
Not forgetting that everyone was ****e in that game but ok.
Interesting that you're all playing ****e when I'm not around.

CM is the hardest position by far to play on the pitch, it's almost as physically demanding as playing at fullback and it is the most mentally demanding, positioning of the defensive side and the attacking side of the game has to be on point.

Especially when you try to avoid the game turning into 6 defenders and 4 attackers.

Assuming that @Lucio is firing blanks as usual.... although it's probably @Lucio's holy spirit that's caused that to happen if he's not playing.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jam277

CM is the hardest position by far to play on the pitch, it's almost as physically demanding as playing at fullback and it is the most mentally demanding, positioning of the defensive side and the attacking side of the game has to be on point.

Especially when you try to avoid the game turning into 6 defenders and 4 attackers.

Assuming that @Lucio is firing blanks as usual.... although it's probably @Lucio's holy spirit that's caused that to happen if he's not playing.

TBF, we're playing ok

I'm striker and scored 3 bangers

Confirm please @Dirtybit

That link up play with @SA-1
Original post by zKlown
TBF, we're playing ok

I'm striker and scored 3 bangers

Confirm please @Dirtybit

That link up play with @SA-1

Not much of a problem tbf. Was just in jest bruh. I know you won't take it seriously unlike other people who take it to heart.

Anybody up for a 2 vs 2 at some point though?
Reply 1508
Original post by jam277
Not much of a problem tbf. Was just in jest bruh. I know you won't take it seriously unlike other people who take it to heart.

You & Luke vs Me & Dirty?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277

You can't do 2 v 2 online
Reply 1510

Hello
I've gone back to midfield but I consider my short stint as a striker a success.

Easiest position on the pitch, please confirm @SA-1
Reply 1513
Original post by difeo
Hello

How are you?

Original post by zKlown
I've gone back to midfield but I consider my short stint as a striker a success.

Easiest position on the pitch, please confirm @SA-1

Can confirm. Mad link up play between us tbh.

I find playing as "any" is quite an interesting challenge though. One that's quite enjoyable if you do it right, please confirm @Dirtybit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good games Yday @Rk2k14

Gotta say I'm pretty good with Chelsea. That first half I started going Van Gaal mode.
(edited 8 years ago)
cc
Original post by jam277

Nah mate, I wasn't on last night. That's the reason people were bad.
I'm not the best player in this team (personally I think Dirtybit has a greater influence), but you can't underestimate the effect my movement up front has.
If I'm not getting the ball played in to me, I'm distracting the opponent and creating space for a teammate to pass/shoot.

I'm pretty much Suarez when he was at Liverpool to be honest.

Desperate shots though as usual :biggrin:
#salty
Original post by Dirtybit
cc

You on today mate?
Haven't played sober in a while :tongue:
Original post by Lúcio
You on today mate?
Haven't played sober in a while :tongue:

Yeah sure, we'll find a time when these guys can come on too

@SA-1
@zKlown
@difeo
@Accomplishments
Original post by jam277
Good games Yday @Rk2k14

Gotta say I'm pretty good with Chelsea. That first half I started going Van Gaal mode.

Who's better out of you 2?

Quick Reply

Latest