pls someone play with me

No homo fam

Alright, come on
Original post by SA-1
Not so much of a king are ya x

Join Pro clubs, it gets quite jokes.

But yeah, good games tonight man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNCp4THSyXc
New to this thread, just a few questions. I'm always giving away fouls for which aren't actually fouls but merely use of strength which is so frustrating and also does anyone else feel that the better your team the worse you play/ more you lose, this is most common in fut and futdraft. It's so frustrating 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Ok whats ur ps4 psn name. You get the honor of facing the new king first

New king?

Mate you're the jester...
Original post by Richpeasant
New to this thread, just a few questions. I'm always giving away fouls for which aren't actually fouls but merely use of strength which is so frustrating and also does anyone else feel that the better your team the worse you play/ more you lose, this is most common in fut and futdraft. It's so frustrating 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile

One of the newer additions to the game is how referees do tend to give a lot more fouls for late challenges and over-strong tackles.
It's annoying when you feel like you've nicked it off the defender but it gets brought back, however in fairness this is exactly what referees do in real life.

You just have to be a bit careful - no point trying late tackles because you'll always get pulled up on it. You seem to get a yellow card for nothing in this game so be careful or you'll get sent off.

#neverforget
Original post by Lúcio
One of the newer additions to the game is how referees do tend to give a lot more fouls for late challenges and over-strong tackles.
It's annoying when you feel like you've nicked it off the defender but it gets brought back, however in fairness this is exactly what referees do in real life.

You just have to be a bit careful - no point trying late tackles because you'll always get pulled up on it. You seem to get a yellow card for nothing in this game so be careful or you'll get sent off.

#neverforget

Penalties are given for nothing aswell, I'm sure they've added in a diving features because the amount of times weak players, messi Neymar etc have just flipped over for a penalty is ridiculous! Any of you had pack luck, spent about 100 with nothing except de gea (first ever pack)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1826
Penalties are given for nothing aswell

Can confirm. I conceded like 4 or 5 penalties to @difeo last night - and at least two of them were beyond my control.
Anyone up for a fifa ultimate team game later, or a regular? On xbox one
@Dirtybit
Thought someone told you to change the title to PS4 you foolish ediot.
What are your PS4 gamertags? I'll add you all later.
Original post by Rk2k14
@Dirtybit
Thought someone told you to change the title to PS4 you foolish ediot.

Is this PS4 only ?:frown:
Original post by Wilfred Little

Most are in the first post except difeo's
(edited 8 years ago)
Is this PS4 only ?:frown:

This is thread is intended for anything FIFA-related, although most of us have PS4 so you won't be able to play pro clubs with us.
Original post by Dirtybit
This is thread is intended for anything FIFA-related, although most of us have PS4 so you won't be able to play pro clubs with us.

:'( My pro is terrible anyway it's on 87 overall
Reply 1834

@Richpeasant

I think you can still play Pro Clubs tbh.. because you don't need an invite do you?

You just find the club and join them right?
Original post by SA-1
@Richpeasant

I think you can still play Pro Clubs tbh.. because you don't need an invite do you?

You just find the club and join them right?

Don't think he has ps4 though
Reply 1836
Don't think he has ps4 though

Yeah I know, but I wonder if you can still do cross platform with pro clubs? As in, when he goes on to it.. he just needs to find our club.

Might not be able to join the party though.

I'm probably wrong tbh

How's revision treating you brah?
Original post by SA-1
Yeah I know, but I wonder if you can still do cross platform with pro clubs? As in, when he goes on to it.. he just needs to find our club.

Might not be able to join the party though.

I'm probably wrong tbh

How's revision treating you brah?

Nah he can't.

Stressful bruh, can't wait to get the exams done with. Endless FIFA after.
Reply 1838
Nah he can't.

Stressful bruh, can't wait to get the exams done with. Endless FIFA after.

Lol, I felt the same at the time of my essay. When you done?
Original post by Wilfred Little

difeo1234

Oh and to your question the other day, you shouldn't have any trouble finding a game when fifa 17s out.
I always buy the new one but sometimes I've waited til around Christmas and its been easy to get a game. There's plenty of people who dont want to buy it every year.

Quick Reply

Latest