The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam277
Who had the most contributions to the team during our sessions?

I am the team.

Sorry mate, you're gonna have to leave the club.
Can't fit your head in the dressing room...
Original post by jam277
You want me to quote stats of our games? Averaged 2 goals/assists a game during that stretch.

brb playing AM and ST is a tough job.

I averaged about the same, and that's with being unable to make runs etc very well when controlling 9 players
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
Sorry mate, you're gonna have to leave the club.
Can't fit your head in the dressing room...

Thought you said that getting 2.5 goals/assists a game average is tough. I'm getting just under that with a pretty average pro and have barely played the game while I'm in division 1.

Maybe if I played 2000+ games I would probably have a similar record.
Original post by difeo
I averaged about the same, possibly less because I can't make runs etc very well when controlling 9 players

Man chill. I'm just trying to cause controversy.

Personally I'd make a **** any because I would just play the way I play 1 vs 1, my style is very varied and hard to follow. You make a good ANY. I prefer not being ANY anyway.
Original post by jam277
Man chill. I'm just trying to cause controversy.

Personally I'd make a **** any because I would just play the way I play 1 vs 1, my style is very varied and hard to follow. You make a good ANY. I prefer not being ANY anyway.

I'm always chill brah
Original post by jam277
Thought you said that getting 2.5 goals/assists a game average is tough. I'm getting just under that with a pretty average pro and have barely played the game while I'm in division 1.

Maybe if I played 2000+ games I would probably have a similar record.

Meh, you aren't a bad player but you have a severe delusion of grandeur.
You aren't the difference between a 3-0 win and a 3-0 loss like you think you are.

Me Difeo and Dirtybit/Zeddy do just as well without you.
You've never been a consistent member of this team so you can't attribute its success to you.

Maybe if you spent more time focusing on the playing style of those around you rather that jerking yourself off endlessly, you'd actually make a difference.

#notbiggerthantheclub
Original post by Lúcio
Meh, you aren't a bad player but you have a severe delusion of grandeur.
You aren't the difference between a 3-0 win and a 3-0 loss like you think you are.

Why are you so angry.
When I started playing more regularly we started winning games.

Me Difeo and Dirtybit/Zeddy do just as well without you.
You've never been a consistent member of this team so you can't attribute its success to you.

Lol at the first line. I am the team.

Maybe if you spent more time focusing on the playing style of those around you rather that jerking yourself off endlessly, you'd actually make a difference.

#notbiggerthantheclub

Brb stats king I come into the side and statistically I am scoring and assisting at a higher level than anybody else in the team? What do you have to say about that? Especially since when I have played you crapbags haven't ever been relegated?

Guess I need some more lubrication...
(edited 8 years ago)
One thing we can all agree on is FK is the worst player as he spends approximately 30% of the time sitting on the bench having just been sent off
Imagine not recognizing me as the best CAM at the club
Original post by difeo
One thing we can all agree on is FK is the worst player as he spends approximately 30% of the time sitting on the bench having just been sent off

Stats show I have been red carded twice to ur 9 times pal

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn Malik

Posted from TSR Mobile

we discussed this m8 fifa's stat counting is poverty
Original post by Dirtybit
Imagine not recognizing me as the best CAM at the club

@Zayn Malik @difeo @Lucio vote.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You got red carded twice in two games ffs.

Proper fair poll that is init.

Still think you're a better as a Pogba type midfielder so like #10 mixed with #8

I honestly cannot remember how DirtyBit plays but I guess it depends on the players as well. Would say someone like Luke won't enjoy playing with you at #10 as he likes to stay central and ball to feet, but someone like me or Difeo who run into channels and like to take men on prefer it.
Original post by jam277
You got red carded twice in two games ffs.

Half the time it's cos it lags my slide tackle and the ref gets butthurt over any challenge from behind when it's not that bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I honestly cannot remember how DirtyBit plays but I guess it depends on the players as well. Would say someone like Luke won't enjoy playing with you at #10 as he likes to stay central and ball to feet, but someone like me or Difeo who run into channels and like to take men on prefer it.

Half the time it's cos it lags my slide tackle and the ref gets butthurt over any challenge from behind when it's not that bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't mind you lot going into channels, the issue is when you are playing with one striker and that striker is at RW and they expect me to go and pass to them ffs. In a 2 striker system that's calm because one would naturally be more central than the other so there is a reference point up top.

Lúcio is usually quite central, he tries to make runs behind but they're too wide and nobody is in the box because of it. You guys know the right run that gives me enough space to take a man on, pass or shoot.
Original post by jam277
I don't mind you lot going into channels, the issue is when you are playing with one striker and that striker is at RW and they expect me to go and pass to them ffs. In a 2 striker system that's calm because one would naturally be more central than the other so there is a reference point up top.

Lúcio is usually quite central, he tries to make runs behind but they're too wide and nobody is in the box because of it. You guys know the right run that gives me enough space to take a man on, pass or shoot.

Yeah, it worked well today as I believe Difeo left his pro at LS so you both got a bucketload of goals. I'm not the type of striker to score many goals (I deliberately set my player to creator) but focus more on creating space for wingers and CAM's to get time on the ball centrally (hence you getting hat-tricks and assists etc.), but Luke wants more goals and assists so he doesn't like that way of playing. Rk is the same to an extent but he has poor decision making in the final third.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, it worked well today as I believe Difeo left his pro at LS so you both got a bucketload of goals. I'm not the type of striker to score many goals (I deliberately set my player to creator) but focus more on creating space for wingers and CAM's to get time on the ball centrally (hence you getting hat-tricks and assists etc.), but Luke wants more goals and assists so he doesn't like that way of playing. Rk is the same to an extent but he has poor decision making in the final third.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hehe subtle triple shots
Original post by difeo
hehe subtle triple shots

Clear PM box pls

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest