The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It's been a while.

62626.jpg
Original post by ByronicHero

Are you the 8 foot tall guy in the back?

Yup that is me :u:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I shamelessly stalked your insta when you followed me.

I haven't posted much recently need to start doing that I did the same when you followed me back :h:
Original post by Robynb_97
IMG_4056.JPGwhy not:colondollar:

Original post by maria.x
It's been a while.

62626.jpg

Both of you are beautiful:redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Black Cat
Yup that is me :u:

You longer than a Victorian sentence. You in the NBA?
Photo on 20-01-2016 at 16.49 #3.jpg
Haven't posted on here in a while well here is me :h:

Spoiler

With a couple of chicks as usual,black cat :wink::tongue:.
You longer than a Victorian sentence. You in the NBA?

I'm missing the skills unfortunately being vertically blessed doesn't always cut it. I stopped playing a long time ago :frown:

Original post by Kadak
With a couple of chicks as usual,black cat :wink::tongue:.

These are just my friends though, but they're adorable :h:
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Photo on 20-01-2016 at 16.49 #3.jpg

Very pretty :tongue:
I haven't posted much recently need to start doing that I did the same when you followed me back :h:

All I can say about your pics

Meow

:sexface:
Original post by SeanFM
Very pretty :tongue:

Thank you so much deary :smile:
Original post by Robynb_97
IMG_4056.JPGwhy not:colondollar:

I'm missing the skills unfortunately being vertically blessed doesn't always cut it. I stopped playing a long time ago :frown:

Damn. Well there is always the circus :tongue:

How tall are you? Work on your handles and strength and you'll be good :u: This might be insulting but do you like watching basketball? Tall people have an affinity towards the sport (I'm short but love it). If you do we have an NBA thread in the sports section, come on over!

Meow

More to come soon hopefully, I think you should post more on insta :u:

Damn. Well there is always the circus :tongue:

I aint a freak okay :tongue:

Original post by Sae.HH
How tall are you? Work on your handles and strength and you'll be good :u: This might be insulting but do you like watching basketball? Tall people have an affinity towards the sport (I'm short but love it). If you do we have an NBA thread in the sports section, come on over!

I'd say about 6'3 I used to be really into basketball in my childhood played for teams and trained extensively, but I became lazy and stopped playing after leaving secondary school. I gave up on the dream :frown: I still watch the NBA from time to time I wish that they encouraged the sport a bit more like in the states. I didn't have many places to practice back in the day. What about yourself do you play?
I don't really have many pictures of just myself without others, here I am warts and all.
(edited 8 years ago)
More to come soon hopefully, I think you should post more on insta :u:

I aint a freak okay :tongue:

I'd say about 6'3 I used to be really into basketball in my childhood played for teams and trained extensively, but I became lazy and stopped playing after leaving secondary school. I gave up on the dream :frown: I still watch the NBA from time to time I wish that they encouraged the sport a bit more like in the states. I didn't have many places to practice back in the day. What about yourself do you play?

I'm 6'2" and you are at least a foot taller than me. You look like you could step over those girls without noticing. You could headbutt Yao Ming without jumping.
Reply 2098

Meow

ribbit

Yeah I had similar dreams, we all do! :biggrin: Same mate BBall is so much superior to football, the athleticism and explosiveness is just something else. I actually got into the gym only as a means to get my legs strong enough to dunk which I can and am quite proud of being 5'7 :biggrin: , now I focus on that more though. :p: I follow the game heavily though, pretty much check up on scores every day and watch all the 8pm games and the top games of the season regardless of the time, Spurs vs Cavs was on last night at 1:30, LeBron crushed them and Kyries handles left their backcourt spinning. :u: Yeah finding courts is so hard! :unimpressed:

I still play every now and then but finding games is really hard so I shoot on my own sometimes and play in the Warwick inter uni league casually. :smile:

I'm 6'2" and you are at least a foot taller than me. You look like you could step over those girls without noticing. You could headbutt Yao Ming without jumping.
Hahaha Asian girls mate, they're probably just like 5ft or sub 5ft even :p:
(edited 8 years ago)

Latest