The Student Room Group

This is urgent. What should i resit for As maths module

Urgent guys, dont have enough time, need to tell my teacher today which module to resit for maths. Can only resit two of them for some reason, want to resit 3.

What i got in AS is
C1 70
C2 73
S1 60
Overall C (203)
Want to get an A, doing A2 (C3, C4, S2)

Teacher telling me to resit C1 and C2. I am saying i want to resit C1 and S1 as its easier for me to bring up S1 score. He said S1 is harder than C2/C1 statistically speaking. What should i do. Have one more hour.
You need 37 UMS. If you think you can get 90-95 in C1, you can do C2 if you find it easier. However, if you think you will get around the 70 mark in C1, do S1 because you may be able to get the marks you need.

The biggest factor is always going to be which of the two you find easier: you'll probably gain an extra 20 UMS from C1, so you need to think about which paper you'll find easiest to get the extra 17 UMS from.
Reply 2
I will tend to agree with you
C1 and S1 but generally speaking there is very little difference in it.
Original post by Agent.T
Urgent guys, dont have enough time, need to tell my teacher today which module to resit for maths. Can only resit two of them for some reason, want to resit 3.

What i got in AS is
C1 70
C2 73
S1 60
Overall C (203)
Want to get an A, doing A2 (C3, C4, S2)

Teacher telling me to resit C1 and C2. I am saying i want to resit C1 and S1 as its easier for me to bring up S1 score. He said S1 is harder than C2/C1 statistically speaking. What should i do. Have one more hour.

Resit the lot if I were you.
Original post by TeeEm
I will tend to agree with you
C1 and S1 but generally speaking there is very little difference in it.

I find s1 harder than c3 lol, but I also find s2 impossible compared to c4...
Reply 5
Original post by Conservationofmass
I find s1 harder than c3 lol, but I also find s2 impossible compared to c4...

people all different

Quick Reply

Latest