The Student Room Group

French speaking??

Hi, we've been given over half term and the week we come back to learn our french orals (edexcel exam board) and I'm never good at learning any mfl orals but i want to try my best at it. Has anyone got any tips on how to actually learn it because thats what I mainly struggle on; finding a good way to learn it?? also, anythin that will get me more marks is very useful. Thanks guys :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by ACJHealy
I found repetition worked, just reading the whole paragraph aloud to yourself until you can recite it, and then the same for the next one, and then together and so forth. Also, recording yourself speaking and listening to it back will help. Oh, and I'm not sure if this is just unique to me but..I found it sunk in better if was stood up and pacing while speaking so I could associate paces with the rhythm of my sentences.

Good luck

thankyouu :smile: i'll try it out
Reply 2
I have the french edexcel CERTIFICATE exam board and I have to choose a picture to talk about for 4 minutes (talk about it for 1, answer questions based on it for 3).
I was wondering if anyone has been/is in a similar situation here?
Could you perhaps give me a picture you used which got you an A/A* with OR which you consider to be useful - capable of getting at least an A grade with.
The picture should consist of people doing things - there should be AT LEAST 6 actions visible in it...
Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
Many thanks

Quick Reply

Latest