The Student Room Group

French IRP

Would I be able to do the French IRP on just one film in particular (I want to do entre les murs) and go into depth abut a particular issue covered in the film?
Reply 1
You can as long as you keep the focus very strictly on France and the French speaking world. I'm not doing a film for my French IRP, but for my German I was initially planning on doing a film but found there just wasn't enough material on this one particular film to make a substantive IRP so changed to looking at one period of time of cinema. I don't know much about the film you want to do, but if you feel the issue covered in it can be talked about to a large extent to cover 10 key findings and the 10 key findings all remain focussed on the French speaking world, you're good to go.
Original post by holybagel
You can as long as you keep the focus very strictly on France and the French speaking world. I'm not doing a film for my French IRP, but for my German I was initially planning on doing a film but found there just wasn't enough material on this one particular film to make a substantive IRP so changed to looking at one period of time of cinema. I don't know much about the film you want to do, but if you feel the issue covered in it can be talked about to a large extent to cover 10 key findings and the 10 key findings all remain focussed on the French speaking world, you're good to go.

Thank you for this :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending