The Student Room Group

TSR Gentleman's Club

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
Thank you good chap!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It is of nothing, young squire! May we speak of all our greatest attributes till the sun riseth beyond the moor!
Reply 41
Original post by SUPREME Gent
You are not supreme enough to join.

lies
Original post by Matrix123
Your typo is no where to be seen :tongue: I was merely wondering if a spelling error and a typo affected a gentleman's status differently. :yep: Yeah, I know it's all jokes :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Understood, fellow beau. Understood :hat2: I shall see you at the banquet on the Sutcliffe Manor this nightfall.
Reply 43
Original post by mango peeler
*dry laugh* I concur in your indubitable struggles with the fine bottle :pierre:.

Thank you, my dear sir.

It is of nothing, young squire! May we speak of all our greatest attributes till the sun riseth beyond the moor!

Of course we shall!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SUPREME Gent
You are not supreme enough to join.

Err, now now, Douglas. Give this dashing young squire a chance. Ask him what goes well with wine? :pierre:
Original post by Andy98
Thank you, my dear sir.

Of course we shall!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

Fine night for it, chaps. :scrooge:

Original post by F.Nietzsche
I have the latest edition of the J.B.Walkers cane, it's registered as a deadly weapon. I suggest you depart from this club old chap.
Good God man! are you a savage?

Err, now now, Douglas. Give this dashing young squire a chance. Ask him what goes well with wine? :pierre:
Muah, most amusing.
(edited 8 years ago)
Understood, fellow beau. Understood :hat2: I shall see you at the banquet on the Sutcliffe Manor this nightfall.

Oh how I wish to be of such a position as your fellow beau. Sadly, it is for me to inform you that I hope to be the belle of this forthcoming banquet instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Oh how I wish to be of such a position as your fellow beau. Sadly, it is for me to inform you that I hope to be the belle of this forthcoming banquet instead.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But this is a gentlemen's club...
unless you're wishing to get married off as our evening's debutante...
Reply 49
Oh how I wish to be of such a position as your fellow beau. It is for me to inform you that I hope to be the belle of this forthcoming banquet.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You shall be, every gentleman is invited to bring his gentry of the opposite gender.:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
We need to decide who the group deputies shall be, chaps. I propose a declaration of love from every TSR Gentleman's Club member to one particular TSR lady of their choosing, through the medium of romantic poetry. I shall decide which particular club member is most deserving of becoming a group deputy, based on whichever poem(s) I enjoy the most.

Get to it, dear fellows!
But this is a gentlemen's club...
unless you're wishing to get married off as our evening's debutante...

I believe you may need to recall lustawny's previous words of acceptance.
Original post by Andy98
You shall be, every gentleman is invited to bring his gentry of the opposite gender.:wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, how kind, good sir! :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear me, may we bring our mothers? :holmes:

:rofl:

How do the black men get invited to a gentlemen's club before me ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Original post by lustawny
We need to decide who the group deputies shall be, chaps. I propose a declaration of love from every TSR Gentleman's Club member to one particular TSR lady of their choosing, through the medium of romantic poetry. I shall decide which particular club member is most deserving of becoming a group deputy, based on whichever poem(s) I enjoy the most.

Get to it, dear fellows!

I see, you want to see how we form a quick rhyme in order to decide deputies? I fear I have an unfair advantage in this department, so I shall assess the competition before revealing my art. However, I call upon the gentleman's code to ensure no one tries to woo the TSR lady I've taken a liking to.

Oh, how kind, good sir! :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

That would be you malady

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by KeyToSuccess
How do the black men get invited to a gentlemen's club before me ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ffs how did you even end up in here. did @difeo PM you :holmes:

I jest. I tried to tag you. I typed @keys but nothing came up. I see now you've only put key to success.

Original post by Andy98

That would be you malady

Posted from TSR Mobile

That as may be, fine sir, yet you must acknowledge your own heart of gold.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I always knew death would wear a familiar face... but not yours. Please let us have a drink; shall we?

Reply 58
Where is our guest of honour, @Profesh, I wonder?
Dear me, may we bring our mothers? :holmes:

:rofl:

I say, that would certainly bring me to lament tonight's arrangement.

Original post by lustawny
Where is our guest of honour, @Profesh, I wonder?
Surveying the local whore-house, no doubt, muah.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest