The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3300
Original post by Lúcio
We float between divisions 1-3 but we're normally in 2 :smile:

Still haven't won division 1 which is our aim but we've come very close so it's definitely not something we can't attain.
Obviously it just depends who's on at the crucial times and whether they're playing well.

If I'm playing like Benteke and Difeo can't finish from 6 yards, we're gonna have a rough time :tongue:

Thus the return..

Is @difeo still tryna play as any?

@Dirtybit @zKlown @KeyToSuccess @Rk2k14 - thoughts on any?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by SA-1
Thus the return..

Is @difeo still tryna play as any?

@Dirtybit @zKlown @KeyToSuccess @Rk2k14 - thoughts on any?

fam the closest we've come to winning div 1 was with me as any

rk messed it up though by shooting from 40 yards when fk was through on goal meaning we drew instead of won and missed out by 2 points
Basically whenever I come on the team usually goes on a run of wins.

People forget to mention the game I went off was the game they subsequently didn't win and end up not winning div 1 as a result. They were begging me to come on to play the final game too but I said no.

People can't really banter me because they know it's true, which is why i'm constantly invited to games whenever i'm online even if i am playing other games. As well as my distance shooting from 25-30 yards I have the weird Frank Lampard knack of scoring tap ins.
(edited 8 years ago)
Can confirm Rk's 40 yard shot cost us the league
Guys I think we need to get a bigger stadium. Can't fit jam's ego inside...
Original post by Lúcio
Guys I think we need to get a bigger stadium. Can't fit jam's ego inside...

Lets face it you lot play better when I'm in the team than when I'm not in the team. It's why I've never been part of you lot being relegated while you lot are busy struggling to win games in div 4 ffs.

I score goals, I create goals and I don't even play much any more as there are better games than FIFA around.

I cba with defending because even though I can defend, my main skills lie in scoring goals and dictating the play. Have you ever just watched the games and just marvelled at my ball retention/dribbling?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 3306
What time do you guys go on clubs? Sounds like banter.

Anyway, I'm on now, up for a game with anyone.
Original post by trrr
What time do you guys go on clubs? Sounds like banter.

Anyway, I'm on now, up for a game with anyone.

Yeah join the club brah. Generally people play between 5-7, or 9-10 and sometimes after that. All we need is 3 people though so it's pretty easy to just jump on whenever you're free.

Would play you but at uni.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's only made harder for us when we don't have a consistent team. We might have found formation that works best with certain players and we do very well but the next time we play it could be with different people which only makes it harder for us to win division 1 title. That is all.

p.s. @SA-1 difeo is drunk when playing as any.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Dirtybit
It's only made harder for us when we don't have a consistent team. We might have found formation that works best with certain players and we do very well but the next time we play it could be with different people which only makes it harder for us to win division 1 title. That is all.

I remember the olden days when we had a consistent core of key players. It was nice.

Anyway, I can be on at 6 if people are around?
Imo the best combo's are:

Me-DirtyBitch-Difeo-Rk
Me-Jam-Difeo-Rk

Thoughts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Will come on for a bit tonight.
Original post by KeyToSuccess
Imo the best combo's are:

Me-DirtyBitch-Difeo-Rk
Me-Jam-Difeo-Rk

Thoughts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wot about me?
Not even at CDM? :frown:
Original post by Lúcio
I remember the olden days when we had a consistent core of key players. It was nice.

Anyway, I can be on at 6 if people are around?

strong reminiscing over something that happened 6 weeks ago
Original post by difeo
strong reminiscing over something that happened 6 weeks ago

Thx x

You on at half 6?
Original post by Lúcio
Thx x

You on at half 6?

now pls
Original post by difeo
now pls

i'm on now
Original post by Dirtybit

Pls come on
Dif always points out that it was my fault when i shot outside of the box but surely when its 2vs1 and you try to chip it over the guy instead of pressing triangle is just as much of a **** up when my shot was very good and OP keeper saved it.

Dif cost us Div 1 with his disorderly behaviour.

@KeyToSuccess What you on about? Aint no one got relegated.
Original post by Rk2k14
Dif always points out that it was my fault when i shot outside of the box but surely when its 2vs1 and you try to chip it over the guy instead of pressing triangle is just as much of a **** up when my shot was very good and OP keeper saved it.

Dif cost us Div 1 with his disorderly behaviour.

@KeyToSuccess What you on about? Aint no one got relegated.

I pressed L1 triangle which was the better option whereas your long shots have roughly a 1 in 8 success ratio so was the worse option, so dbi

Quick Reply

Latest