Visit website

Durham offer holders 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Just been assigned to collingwood! 😃
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Does anybody know how soon after you receive an offer you might be given your college allocation? :smile:

I can't remember which college I applied to!! But I received an unconditional offer on Friday to study Anthropology (BA) :smile:!
Original post by pollysel97
Does anybody know how soon after you receive an offer you might be given your college allocation? :smile:

I can't remember which college I applied to!! But I received an unconditional offer on Friday to study Anthropology (BA) :smile:!

Hey I think they've only started giving out college allocations this afternoon even for those who have been holding offers since last year. Since you got your offer during February you will be in the second round of college allocations so in the next few weeks. :smile:
Reply 483
Original post by pollysel97

I got an offer on the 5th of Feb and just got my accomodation :smile:
Allocated to St Hild and St Bede. Anyone else? :smile:
I received my offer on the 8th february and I've just been allocated to Grey college :smile:
Original post by ombtom
Allocated to St Hild and St Bede. Anyone else? :smile:

Me too!
Reply 487
General Engineering Masters and Bachelors! My offer is A*AA or AAA and I got allocated Grey this afternoon!
Original post by mechanism
Me too!

and me!
Reply 489
Original post by alicereynolds
Just been assigned to collingwood! 😃

Me too! Was it your first choice?
Reply 490
Original post by Mld120
Thank you! :smile: hmm... That's not always the case.. I would definitely research both courses in detail, look through all the modules etc and see which you prefer.. In terms of reputation, I think if you're planning to work in England after uni then Durham is regarded slightly higher, but in Scotlend, probably St Andrews... But in the end they are both great unis so it really comes down to which suits you better, and when you visit, which uni you can imagine yourself at more... :smile: that's what I'm hoping will happen anyway aha

Thanks! I hadn't considered that, :smile:have you been allocated a college at Durham yet? as that might affect my decision. Yeah after seeing them both you should know quite easily!
Got a place at St. Mary's! :biggrin:
Finally got my offer for MPhys Physics and Astronomy, A*A*A. If I don't firm my offer before allocation (waiting on Imperial) then am I not guaranteed my college?
I got allocated to St Mary's. Anyone else?
I aplied for Law.
:smile:
I got Van Mildert, did anyone else get a college they didn't want?
Original post by hudamh
I got allocated to St Mary's. Anyone else?
I aplied for Law.
:smile:

I got a place there too but I applied there in the first place haha, where did you apply to? :smile:
Original post by ffiorentini
I got a place there too but I applied there in the first place haha, where did you apply to? :smile:

I applied there too :smile:
Original post by kensaylo1
I got Van Mildert, did anyone else get a college they didn't want?

I'm at VM right now and I didn't want mildert originally, but seriously it's a really good college. The amount of events the JCR offers and the general student life here is great. Be happy, you could have been allocated Trevs.
I've been assigned to Grey's after applying to St Mary's. I don't particularly care seeing as, in all honesty, I have no interest in firming or insuring it but thought I may as well post lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone heard back from Josephine Butler college yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest