The Student Room Group

Durham Law 2024

I’ve been looking for a Durham Law offers 2024 thread and haven’t managed to find one so I thought I’d make one myself.

Has anyone received an offer for law at durham yet?
When did you guys apply, what offers have you received, how do you think your LNAT went, what are your predicted grades
Would really love to know
Thank you xx

Scroll to see replies

Hi! Yes, I have. I applied before the Oxbridge deadline, and since I did get an interview at Oxford, I'm assuming my LNAT went pretty decently! 🙂 Wbu?
Reply 2
I did my LNAT in January, applied in December and I think my LNAT went okay. Know just waiting for a response :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by 5starmichelin
Hi! Yes, I have. I applied before the Oxbridge deadline, and since I did get an interview at Oxford, I'm assuming my LNAT went pretty decently! 🙂 Wbu?

Congratulations on your offer!! 🎉
Reply 4
yep! I got my offer in early January, and I applied mid-December. I thought my LNAT multiple choice went just okay, but I was very pleased with my essay. Wbu?
Reply 5
Original post by callpart
yep! I got my offer in early January, and I applied mid-December. I thought my LNAT multiple choice went just okay, but I was very pleased with my essay. Wbu?

Congratulations on your offer 🎉. Yeh Im still waiting but I did my LNAT in January so may take some time. I'm really happy with my essay but multiple choice could've been better but it wasn't too bad x
Reply 6
Good luck!! I think Durham weights the essay more than other unis, so if you think you did good on your essay then you probably have a decent chance of getting an offer! Maybe we will see each other in September (:
Reply 7
I got an offer from Durham :frown:
i just got an offer, at home and non contextual
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by amelia05xo
i just got in, at home and non contextual

Congratulations 👏. Do you mind me asking when you did your LNAT and when you applied? Xx
Reply 10
Original post by daheemkhan
I got an offer from Durham :frown:

Congratulations 👏
Original post by Helanagleave
Congratulations 👏. Do you mind me asking when you did your LNAT and when you applied? Xx

i did my Lnat october 3rd and applied on the 12th oct
Reply 12
Original post by amelia05xo
i did my Lnat october 3rd and applied on the 12th oct

Congratulations! Do you have your A level grades already?
Original post by Gobhees
Congratulations! Do you have your A level grades already?

no, only predictions. i’m in year 13
Reply 14
I’ve not heard - applied before the October dead line and did my lnat before the October deadline
Reply 15
I’ve been looking for a Durham Law offers 2024 thread and haven’t managed to find one so I thought I’d make one myself.

When did you guys apply, what offers have you received, how do you think your LNAT went, what are your predicted grades
Thank you xx

got an offer A*A* A early jan
Reply 16
I got mine in November. My MCQ I felt went okay though nothing crazy, i’d say between 25-28. My essay was not amazing but not like really awful either.

Thank you xx

hiyaa my application got sent to ucas mid december, sat my lnat on the 29th and got an offer from durham four days later!!
Reply 18
Original post by abiiorsamantha

Thank you xx

hiyaa my application got sent to ucas mid december, sat my lnat on the 29th and got an offer from durham four days later!!

Congratulations 🎉🎉

wby!!
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending