The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ServantOfMorgoth
You were expecting me to "learn" after you basically said I'm a piece of ****?? If I have a problem with people I tell them, plain and simple you've been talking to me for days and now this? You're a snake!

You sent me 2 PMs fam and after that I ignored you, chill. :colonhash: Treat others with respect and you'll be treated the same.
Original post by Sae.HH
You sent me 2 PMs fam and after that I ignored you, chill. :colonhash: Treat others with respect and you'll be treated the same.

You PM-ED me???
You PM-ED me???

Yes, because I thought you were nice :h: It was my mistake.
Right.

It's a classic film - no shame.

How about Lex from The Tribe. He was cool.

Original post by ByronicHero
It's a classic film - no shame.

How about Lex from The Tribe. He was cool.

I know what you're trying to do. It's not going to work.
I know what you're trying to do. It's not going to work.

I'm not trying to do anything. Well, apart from keep myself busy because I can't fall asleep :dontknow:

Sorry if you feel I'm victimizing you somehow - I'll stop posting interesting film and tv characters your avatar reminds me of if it upsets you.
I'm not trying to do anything. Well, apart from keep myself busy because I can't fall asleep :dontknow:

Sorry if you feel I'm victimizing you somehow - I'll stop posting interesting film and tv characters your avatar reminds me of if it upsets you.

**** off

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop flirting with me :girl:
Yea, he's not a particularly nice person. His content is indeed very good though. I'm always happy to have more to read so if you could send me what you have at some point that would be grand. Thanks.

Definitely extremely knowledgeable, will do, I think I only have one book missing from his collection (Brocriptomine)

Also :rofl: @ByronicHero PM your email since I can't send you one

So why didn't you make it a point to say I don't like you, you're not a nice person? You're underneath and borrowing like the sand bag snake ugly **** you are.

Sounds like you really hate me, good to know. :h: I'll play Frodo Baggins.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sae.HH
Yes precisely. @dairychocolate Woody has explained it pretty clearly here. You friend for the record is probably grossly exaggerating since most guys who don't lift won't even have a 5000 caloric maintenance, unless their activity level is extremely high which is pretty plausible.

Lyle McDonald covers the topic in more details in his Fat Loss and Flexible Dieting books :smile:

Don't bother bro, guy's an *****.

No disrespect to you or Woody but I already knew about TDEE. He also said that varying metabolic rates do exist.

The guy in question was a moderately active 17 year old (at the time). I do believe he was banging loads of calories. I mean, the guy used to drink mass gainer shakes at school and still eat two calorie-packed meals during school hours. For a slender 5'9"er, that was already a load of calories and that's without considering what he ate at home. I always used to feel bad for him.

You were expecting me to "learn" after you basically said I'm a piece of ****?? If I have a problem with people I tell them, plain and simple you've been talking to me for days and now this? You're a snake!

Are you on crack?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Sae.HH
Definitely extremely knowledgeable, will do, I think I only have one book missing from his collection (Brocriptomine)

Sounds like you really hate me, good to know. :h: I'll play Frodo Baggins.

Thanks - appreciate it. :h: (PRSOM)

Why did you retire from professional gaming? I loved you on Dignitas man. Dongers always raised.

Original post by dairychocolate

Are you on crack?

What are you on about?
Why did you retire from professional gaming? I loved you on Dignitas man. Dongers always raised.

It's a pity you've resorted to cyberbullying. It's not my fault that you're a meat head.
Reply 3054
Original post by BrokenLife
your irl crush must be crushing ion you, I'm sure :biggrin:

No **** :lol:
Reply 3055

You and Justmoll28 both have such little chill that together you could defrost a whole Iceland in seconds
Original post by RobML
You and Justmoll28 both have such little chill that together you could defrost a whole Iceland in seconds

Ok Robert
Original post by Castro Saint
Castro saint

Photo on 17-02-2016 at 02.42.jpg

Go on then drop a 16.

[video="youtube;bnK36A5lzuU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnK36A5lzuU[/video]
Go on then drop a 16.

[video="youtube;bnK36A5lzuU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnK36A5lzuU[/video]

Lowe me 😂😂
Original post by Castro Saint
Lowe me 😂😂

Even now, nearly ten years since I have written a single bar, hearing this makes me want to write :lol:

Latest