Favourite anime?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by Shiv is Light
I think people got the refernce kik >_>

I believe they thought it was a religious reference, **** >_>
Original post by Kyx
I believe they thought it was a religious reference, **** >_>

Lol i think youre right tbh shiv is a hindu name too. Ill change my profile pic to death note light.
Reply 162
Original post by Shiv is Light
Lol i think youre right tbh shiv is a hindu name too. Ill change my profile pic to death note light.

ok
Original post by ILuvAipomZ
I haven't actually seen the original because i just got recommended to watch brotherhood since it follows the manga or something more :P So i'd suggest that but i guess you could watch both aha ;D

Ohh, thanks anyway!
Original post by longshot100
Ohh, thanks anyway!

Haha s'alright ;D
Hetalia all the way!
Original post by FlareBlitz96
Honourable mentions include death note, code geass, hajime no ippo and naruto part 1, but my no.1 is Steins Gate😎

Aha the organisation has succeeded its overall plot, but never fear Hououin kyouma is here to save the day, I award this operation: ANIME PSY CONGROO
This, Daru & Mayuri is the CHOICE OF STEINSGATE!
Death Note and Attack on Titan :tongue: But I actually haven't watched all of the aot anime (yet) just read the manga. I'm more of a manga person. :biggrin:
Love Live! School idol project & Osomatsu-san
angel beats, attack on titan, one piece, fairy tail, charlotte, monster musume no iru nichijou, shimai maou no testament, code geass, ben-to, highschool dxd, is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon(not ecchi even though name suggests it), but the BEST IS ONE PUNCH MAN.
Either Soul Eater or Full Metal Alchemist - Brotherhood

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haven't heard of the first one o: When I watched Anohana I was expecting to cry from everything i'd heard about it but I didn't :'C (I must have no soul). I've been recommended Black Butler loads of times but I haven't watched it yet aha ;D

Omg black butler is one of the best animes I've ever watched! Ciel is so cute!
Original post by rayestar
Omg black butler is one of the best animes I've ever watched! Ciel is so cute!

I've heard it's really good haha, when i looked at how i'm supposed to watch it though in chronological order or whatever, it just confused me so i've put off watching it xD
I've heard it's really good haha, when i looked at how i'm supposed to watch it though in chronological order or whatever, it just confused me so i've put off watching it xD

basically, the second season isn't really that important and if you watch the third season after the first, it would still make sense. tbh, the beginning of the second season was disappointing. The first season is really good though. After the first season, I just read the manga.
Original post by rayestar
basically, the second season isn't really that important and if you watch the third season after the first, it would still make sense. tbh, the beginning of the second season was disappointing. The first season is really good though. After the first season, I just read the manga.

Oh yeh I think i got told to just skip the second season or something xD oh well, i'll look into it more i guess :')
Original post by Saleemadat
akama ga kill

Akame Ga Kill was horrific, just turned into Akame Ga Survivor..

My favourite is Your Lie in April OR Plastic Memories, I really can't decide :3

ps SAO tho <3
Original post by Kaneki
Akame Ga Kill was horrific, just turned into Akame Ga Survivor..

My favourite is Your Lie in April OR Plastic Memories, I really can't decide :3

ps SAO tho <3

I cant wait till 3rd season.
Reply 177
Death Parade, Welcome to the NHK, Tokyo Ghoul, Watamote, Hetalia, Naruto, Parasyte and Attack on Titan are my favourites! :tongue:

Aria (the entire series): Bloody good slice of life; the atmosphere, the characters, and the way the show delivers its messages are all done pretty much perfectly.

Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Ever wondered what Napoleonic-style naval warfare set in space 1500 years in the future, with Game of Thrones style political intrigue, commentary on human nature and a score composed mostly of classical music would be like? Of course you have, and fortunately for you here it's very well executed (if a little old).

Pretty much everything directed by Masaaki Yuasa: This man is something else and his works are unlike any other.

(edited 8 years ago)
1. One Piece
2. Bleach
3. Hunter X Hunter
4. Dragon Ball(z/super)
5. Fairy Tail
6. Naruto (Shippuden)
7. Akame Ga Kill

Quick Reply

Latest