Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham offer holders 2016!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chloeabeki
Just allocated to St Hild and St Bede, anyone else? :biggrin:

me! what subject? We have a Hild and Bede thread on the Durham forum somewhere...
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
I haven't heard back yet and I'm starting to get quiet nrvous. Has anyone else heard back from Classics?
Reply 682
Original post by Nightshade_666
I haven't heard back yet and I'm starting to get quiet nrvous. Has anyone else heard back from Classics?

I didn't apply for classics but don't worry if they take long, you might still get an offer :smile:
I applied for PPE in early October and got an offer only Wednesday :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by scblx
I didn't apply for classics but don't worry if they take long, you might still get an offer :smile:
I applied for PPE in early October and got an offer only Wednesday :smile:

I applied in early November though.
Original post by Workerb33
Cool! I'll be in Grey. Hopefully we'll get chance to meet up and hang out when October rolls around :smile:

That would be great!! Really really hope I get the grades to get in :smile:
Original post by eleanor27
me! what subject? We have a Hild and Bede thread on the Durham forum somewhere...

Chemistry, how about you? The college looks stunning, I can't wait to be able to call it home... Oh, I'll have to find that, it'd be nice to already know a few people by the time I start there!
Chemistry, how about you? The college looks stunning, I can't wait to be able to call it home... Oh, I'll have to find that, it'd be nice to already know a few people by the time I start there!

I've tagged you in the thread! I'll be doing Spanish and Arabic! Same here it looks so amazing... Now just to get the grades....
I've tagged you in the thread! I'll be doing Spanish and Arabic! Same here it looks so amazing... Now just to get the grades....

That's definitely the hard but, what grades do you have to get? I have to get A*AA and I just know that come April, my sleep schedule and social life will completely go out of the window if I'm to get those grades...
That's definitely the hard but, what grades do you have to get? I have to get A*AA and I just know that come April, my sleep schedule and social life will completely go out of the window if I'm to get those grades...

I 'only' have to get AAA so can't complain in comparison to you really :wink: and same here... bye bye sleep and sanity :wink:
Has anyone heard about History yet? I applied in October and am still yet to hear!
Reply 690
Got allocated to Hild Bede today, for PPE, anyone else?!
Reply 691
I applied for St Chad's but got St Aidan's. Quite disappointed tbh. :frown: Is there any way we can request to be reallocated?
Reply 692
Original post by hannahrob97
St Chads (the Bailey), what about you?

Also northern & chads, are you going on one of the residential open days?
Original post by Ha2420
Also northern & chads, are you going on one of the residential open days?

Yeah I am! The one on the 21st/22nd. Are you??
Reply 694
Anyone for 21/22nd at St Mary's? :smile:
Reply 695
Original post by Nightshade_666
I applied in early November though.

They don't hand out offers chronologically, on the basis of when you applied, they received my application for ppe on the 3rd of December and gave me an offer 4 days ago. But if you're still waiting I think it's more a good sign than a bad one.
Original post by AunAb
Got allocated to Bede today, for PPE, anyone else?!

At Hild and Bede for Arabic and Spanish!
We have a college thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3894945
:smile:
Reply 697
At Hild and Bede for Arabic and Spanish!
We have a college thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3894945
:smile:

Thank you!
Got an offer for Anthropology BA :smile:)
Anyone in St.Johns college?+ what dates are you planning to visit in march 21/22 or 22/23?
So Durham (Castle), or Oxbridge resit? What do you reckon?

Quick Reply

Latest