The Student Room Group

Pokemon sun and moon announced!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by eternaforest
1306-5196-5057 but i currently don't have my 3DS atm!

Surprised you remember your code. I don't even know my first number.

If you will get it back, let me know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
Surprised you remember your code. I don't even know my first number.

If you will get it back, let me know

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have it stored on my laptop :colondollar:
I have it stored on my laptop :colondollar:

I see no reason to store your fc on any other device.. Unless, this.. cat again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have all 720 available Pokemon 8-)
Original post by Impressive
I see no reason to store your fc on any other device.. Unless, this.. cat again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well there's a subreddit r/friendsafari which is ppl exchanging friend codes to get each others friend safari in pokemon X/Y so mine is displayed on there which is where I got it from :h: no cat trickery involved!
Original post by MildredMalone
I have all 720 available Pokemon 8-)

I only have the one I catch or get from event.

I don't classify other people pokemons as mine. (they're only for dex completion)

Well there's a subreddit r/friendsafari which is ppl exchanging friend codes to get each others friend safari in pokemon X/Y so mine is displayed on there which is where I got it from :h: no cat trickery involved!

Oh, that's right. I completely forgot.

I shouldn't accuse cat.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 26
Is this really true?? I'm so excited :eek3:

*Still waiting for DP remakes though
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Vikingninja
Want a dragonfly fossil Pokemon.

We sort of already got a offensive fire/bug. Excluding megas and legendaries, volcarona is 7th for sp atk.

Totally forgot about Volcarona, but another one perhaps in the physical side might be cool ;P
The new games have actually been announced now, still called Sun and Moon :ahee: The only real info provided was a late 2016 release and that Pokémon caught in the recent Virtal Console releases of RBY will be depositable into Pokémon Bank and can be withdrawn in SM.

Still, very excited :woo: I'm out shopping for a 3DS now!
I've got a 2DS - it's great ATM as I didn't care much about the 3D (I got my 2DS before the new models came out) but Sun/Moon is persuading me to upgrade to a New 3DS instead (I've got my exams coming up in May/June so I'll probably do so in the summer holidays)

Gofre - If you want to get a 3DS, make sure it's a New 3DS - the 3D effect on those is much better than on the old models. It also has a second analog stick, a faster processor and built-in amiibo support (the older models need an adapter)
Original post by rotomhead25
I've got a 2DS - it's great ATM as I didn't care much about the 3D (I got my 2DS before the new models came out) but Sun/Moon is persuading me to upgrade to a New 3DS instead (I've got my exams coming up in May/June so I'll probably do so in the summer holidays)

Gofre - If you want to get a 3DS, make sure it's a New 3DS - the 3D effect on those is much better than on the old models. It also has a second analog stick, a faster processor and built-in amiibo support (the older models need an adapter)

Yeah I'll be getting a New 3DS to avoid compatibility issues. I don't even care about the 3D, I just don't like the form factor of the 2DS!
Not confirmed if in the next games but it is in the next movie so possibly in the games:

Original post by Vikingninja
Not confirmed if in the next games but it is in the next movie so possibly in the games:

I'd be amazed if it wasn't. There's only the tiniest chance that these are not the first 7th gen games, if they were just newer 6th gen games they would have revealed at least a little bit more about them. Plus it would be the first time they've ever revealed a new Pokemon and then chosen not to include it in the next games (in the main series) to be released.
Can we have a dragon eeveelution plz?
Is this the cards?
Reply 35
I am fangirling right now :biggrin:
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Is this the cards?

New games in the main series. You can check out the Pokemon Direct that was live earlier this afternoon here
Original post by Withengar
I want to see:

Fire/Fairy, Grass/Electric and Water/Bug starters
A single dad character.
A Dark-type Gym.
Region based on either Australia or Egypt.
Rival becoming a member of the criminal gang.
Your mom as the Champion character.
More unique Pokemon with previously unused type-combinations.
More player and character customization.
Advanced version/alternative of Amie, or similar feature.
Interesting type and designs for the flagship legends. Fire/Electric for Sun, Dark/Fairy for Moon.
Better character development.
Decision-based plot, so that the story and ending can be different based on your choices.
More differences between the Sun and Moon versions.

You forgot Poison-type legendary.

Although I do like the unique Pokemon idea. Sadly this can't apply for water types though, since every possible combination has been made (to my knowledge).

Then again...
Original post by leafcannon
You forgot Poison-type legendary.

Although I do like the unique Pokemon idea. Sadly this can't apply for water types though, since every possible combination has been made (to my knowledge).

Then again...

Water/Bug-type already exists in Surskit, but that Pokemon is too weak and non-evolved, so it doesn't really count due to its lack of usability.

We need a true, fully-evolved Water/Bug-type with solid stats.
I wanna see a steel type for it.

Original post by Withengar
I want to see:• Fire/Fairy, Grass/Electric and Water/Bug starters• A single dad character.• A Dark-type Gym.• Region based on either Australia or Egypt.• Rival becoming a member of the criminal gang.• Your mom as the Champion character.• More unique Pokemon with previously unused type-combinations.• More player and character customization.• Advanced version/alternative of Amie, or similar feature.• Interesting type and designs for the flagship legends. Fire/Electric for Sun, Dark/Fairy for Moon.• Better character development.• Decision-based plot, so that the story and ending can be different based on your choices.• More differences between the Sun and Moon versions.

Grass/electric would be pretty hard to design, rotom is the only pokemon with that combination but yeah that's a lawnmower lol.
Wanna see a region with a archipelago design
Can't see the rival joining the gang since not trying to sound weird and stuff but would be a bit dark for kids which the game is aimed at.
Unused combinations I would like to see are rock/poison (some weird radioactive pokemon), psychic/ghost should have happened already (except hoopa, weird legendary but wtf stats on unbound) and possibly a rock/ghost with a fossil.
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest