The Student Room Group

Aries Girls - Why are you so …fiery?

A close friend of mine hates the fact that I’m going out on a weekend as a single guy. As soon as I make any type of joke about possibly meeting someone she’ll always reply or say ‘who?!!’ or where?! and then be different with me until the conversation changes 😂
The reason is confirmation bias where you look for behaviours that fit into your preconception of what an "Aries girl" is and ignore behaviours that do not, reducing a complex human being into a potted list of traits based on a practice that is based on inaccurate measurements of stellar constellations from several centuries ago.
(edited 6 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
The reason is confirmation bias where you look for behaviours that fit into your preconception of what an "Aries girl" is and ignore behaviours that do not, reducing a complex human being into a potted list of traits based on a practice that is based on inaccurate measurements of stellar constellations from several centuries ago.

Oh. So are the stellar constellations incorrect?
Original post by Anonymous
Oh. So are the stellar constellations incorrect?

How is that the part of my comment you took away.
Im crying from this reply lmaooooo stop
Reply 5
Original post by artful_lounger
How is that the part of my comment you took away.

Well, I know her very well and she is, as I said, fiery and an Aries. Which if we’re talking about stellar constellations then I’d say that that’s not quite a preconception, unless I’ve been mistaken?
I too, like to assume that one twelfth of the people that I meet have the same qualities.
Reply 8
Christ.
Reply 9
Original post by gjd800
Christ.

He was a typical Capricorn. They're known for being hardworking, organised and walking on water.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending