The Student Room Group

Western Values: Rescuing DOG "refugees" in Turkey but not humans

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Errrm okay? I'm a Christian :smile:

Original post by whorace
But but but Muslims are subhumans and only Muslims could possibly defend them??

This is satire btw just saying (I don't want to get murdered)

Huh? I never implied anyone was Muslim. I was saying dogs don't promote radical Islam like the migrants do
Original post by Th!nk
Dogs wont rape my children. Dogs wont intermix with my race turning them into mongrels.

Turkey isn't really a European country I don't care where it's located.

Mongrels, really? How backwards can one get

And, more to the point, I'm sure women or young children who are refugees will not rape anybody either.
Original post by Arsenal96
Huh? I never implied anyone was Muslim. I was saying dogs don't promote radical Islam like the migrants do

To all you haters,nobody is promoting anything
To all you haters,nobody is promoting anything

Sexually assaulting women is part of radical Islam
Sexually assaulting women is part of radical Islam

Errmmmm evidence please or hush up
Errrm okay? I'm a Christian :smile:

no wonder you live in Europe considering the persecution and danger you would face being a christian in an arab country
Dogs are much better than the migrants who come to Europe as benefit scroungers. All dogs ask for is food and love.

So why not?

And before anyone asks, I'd happily take in rescue dogs from the Middle East. Arab men who are too wimpish to fight for their country? Nah Benedict Cumberbatch can.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by EccentricDiamond
no wonder you live in Europe considering the persecution and danger you would face being a christian in an arab country

I have lived in Europe for 24 years and my parents and their parents. Long before the all the wars.
Errmmmm evidence please or hush up

Wait a minute are you saying radical Islamists don't sexually assault women and children?

Wow. I knew the left were nutters but rape apologists too? Good god. You have just insulted the thousands of yazidi girls who are right now being raped continuously by the radical Islamists in ISIS. You people are a disgrace. You say you are not Muslim and then claim radical Islam is peaceful. You need medical help

I don't know if I've misread/misinterpreted this, but I thought Queen Bee was asking for evidence of sexual assault actually being apart of Islam, like in the Qu'ran or something. I didn't think anyone was denying that it happens. Radical Islamists are also not the only people to be sexually assaulting women. Again, not denying that they do, but just saying others do as well.
Original post by lilacwanda28
I don't know if I've misread/misinterpreted this, but I thought Queen Bee was asking for evidence of sexual assault actually being apart of Islam, like in the Qu'ran or something. I didn't think anyone was denying that it happens. Radical Islamists are also not the only people to be sexually assaulting women.

Thank you! Somebody with some common sense
Thank you! Somebody with some common sense

PRSOM :smile:
Original post by whorace
But but but Muslims are subhumans and only Muslims could possibly defend them??

This is satire btw just saying (I don't want to get murdered)

You had to clarify that what you said was satire because people do get murdered for insulting Islam, which sort of proves the point of some people in this thread.......
Reply 32
Original post by KimKallstrom
You had to clarify that what you said was satire because people do get murdered for insulting Islam, which sort of proves the point of some people in this thread.......

Metasatire
I don't know if I've misread/misinterpreted this, but I thought Queen Bee was asking for evidence of sexual assault actually being apart of Islam, like in the Qu'ran or something. I didn't think anyone was denying that it happens. Radical Islamists are also not the only people to be sexually assaulting women. Again, not denying that they do, but just saying others do as well.

If you actually read my previous post I said "radical" not just Muslims so you two need to read what's in front of you
Original post by hussamhussam
I couldn't believe this http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/golden-retrievers-turkey-1.3463905

When hundreds of thousands of refugees are suffering and dieing no thanks to Western interventions you have people rescuing DOGS all the way in Turkey instead. Where are people's priorities!? Especially those who constantly boast of superior western secular liberalism humanism. Is this humanism?

Prioritising life, are we? How ironic for someone who is advocating saving one. So, the pain of a human is superior to the pain of a dog?

If you actually read my previous post I said "radical" not just Muslims so you two need to read what's in front of you

I know you said radical. That's why I said radical too. Guess we're not the only ones that need to read what's in front of us.
I know you said radical. That's why I said radical too. Guess we're not the only ones that need to read what's in front of us.

You need to read again. I said radical Islamists participate in sexual abuse. Then she said she wanted evidence for that. It's not rocket science
You need to read again. I said radical Islamists participate in sexual abuse. Then she said she wanted evidence for that. It's not rocket science

No you insinuated all Muslims are rapists
No you insinuated all Muslims are rapists

Explain how me saying radical Islamists participate in sexual abuse means all Muslims are rapists?
Explain how me saying radical Islamists participate in sexual abuse means all Muslims are rapists?

Don't back track

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending