The Student Room Group

I'm really ill again and need some good films to watch

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieSmall
I feel like shite, make me feel better guys. :frown:

Maybe seeking less attention by making less pointless posts and threads will make you feel better?
The first Narnia film.
Original post by multieman
Maybe seeking less attention by making less pointless posts and threads will make you feel better?

I know right?

God forbid I'd like some movie suggestions. I'm clearly such an attention whore. :rolleyes:

No one forced you to click on this thread.
Original post by FabulouslyAwks
If you like die hard, you might like red and red 2, they are hilarious and could definitely cheer you up:smile:

I do love those movies :tongue: seen them
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mondvay
interstellar!!!

I love that movie so much, watched it recently though. Will have to wait a good while before I watch it again otherwise it feels like an instant replay :tongue:
Reply 65
Original post by swirly
when Im ill I like to watch the Titanic

now you know there was a man named Jack Dawson and he saved me... in every way a person could be saved. :cry2:

@Rk2k14 thoughts.

or fast and furious 1:colondollar:

Fast and Furious > Titanic.

You like to watch the painting scene when you're ill don't you swirly?
I love 3 idiots!! Have you watched PK and Queen? You might like them if you like 3 idiots:h:

I haven't but tonnes of people rave about PK
The Human Centipede,
The Human Centipede 2,
The Human Centipede 3.
Original post by thunder_chunky
The Human Centipede,
The Human Centipede 2,
The Human Centipede 3.

Riveting stuff. /s
I feel like shite, make me feel better guys. :frown:

the Human Centipede, will make you grateful you arnt in some creepy german guys basement right now
Original post by thunder_chunky
The Human Centipede,
The Human Centipede 2,
The Human Centipede 3.

2 and 3 arnt really worth bothering with
Original post by Reformed
the Human Centipede, will make you grateful you arnt in some creepy german guys basement right now

I watched it once and tpo be honest I was just bored the whole way through, such a boring film the only thing it really has is shock factor.
I watched it once and tpo be honest I was just bored the whole way through, such a boring film the only thing it really has is shock factor.

i thought it was actually well acted. when has 3 parts of a centipede ever been performed better?

Or jealous that you're not.
i thought it was actually well acted. when has 3 parts of a centipede ever been performed better?

Good acting doesn't make up for a boring film to be honest.
Original post by quasa
I haven't but tonnes of people rave about PK
its hilarious, and can kinda count as rs revision if you do religious studies:wink:. You might also like Munna Bhai MBBS, it's also pretty funny, it's about this gangster who decides to go to a top med school.
its hilarious, and can kinda count as rs revision if you do religious studies:wink:. You might also like Munna Bhai MBBS, it's also pretty funny, it's about this gangster who decides to go to a top med school.

seen munna bhai. love that film. but after 3 idiots, I adore the golmaal trilogy (love slapstick / OTT humour)
The beach, the talented Mr Ripley, thirteen.
Original post by quasa
seen munna bhai. love that film. but after 3 idiots, I adore the golmaal trilogy (love slapstick / OTT humour)

Golmal is great:biggrin:, I definitely recommend Dhamal, Welcome, Singh is King/Bling, hey baby( love this one) and Bol Bachan if you haven't seen them:wink:
Golmal is great:biggrin:, I definitely recommend Dhamal, Welcome, Singh is King/Bling, hey baby( love this one) and Bol Bachan if you haven't seen them:wink:

out of those films, the only ones I like are welcome (howcome theyve stopped showing it frequently on tv :|) and sing is king. I would also add some other akshay kumar comedies such as Houseful 1 (2 disliked) and de dhanna dan

Quick Reply

Latest