The Student Room Group

What questions came up in Unit 3 and 4 sociology A2 in 2015?

Does anyone remember the questions or have a link to the paper?
Reply 1
Original post by suly1998
Does anyone remember the questions or have a link to the paper?

Hey there! There is a sociology 2016 thread where we ask for questions and upload our notes. So if you wanna join there, it may help you to find the answer :smile:
Reply 2
1) Identify and briefly explain three ways inwhich science may have more influence than religion on social life today.(9marks)
2) Using material from Item A and elsewhere, assess the view thatreligion is 'the opium of the people'. (18marks)
3) 'Religion is now aboutconsumerism, where spiritual shoppers look in the spiritual marketplace for aproduct that suits their lifestyle' assess this claim. (33marks)
or
4) Critically examine thereasons why people join sects and New Age movements. (33marks)

here are the exact questions :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by QUIETONE
1) Identify and briefly explain three ways inwhich science may have more influence than religion on social life today.(9marks)
2) Using material from Item A and elsewhere, assess the view thatreligion is 'the opium of the people'. (18marks)
3) 'Religion is now aboutconsumerism, where spiritual shoppers look in the spiritual marketplace for aproduct that suits their lifestyle' assess this claim. (33marks)
or
4) Critically examine thereasons why people join sects and New Age movements. (33marks)

here are the exact questions :biggrin:

Thankyou, Do you know the questions that were in C&D? which unit do you find harder?:redface:
Reply 4
Thankyou, Do you know the questions that were in C&D? which unit do you find harder?:redface:

I'm not to sure for Unit 4, so defo go and check out the Sociology discussion; and I guess they are both going good atm, what bout you?
Reply 5
I have almost completely revised unit 4,I will probably start unit 3 in Easter holidays.
Reply 6
I have almost completely revised unit 4,I will probably start unit 3 in Easter holidays.

Cool, good luck with that :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest