The Student Room Group

WJEC A-Level Biology Unit 4 (A2) [16th June 2023] Exam Chat

WJEC A-Level Biology Unit 4 | 16th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 16th June 2023 AM
Length: 2h

Link to Study Group:
A-Level Biology Study Group 2022-2023
(edited 1 year ago)
for the practical analysis exam, variation and evolution is ranked number 1. i havent been taught this yet, shall i revise it myself?
Reply 2
How did everyone get on with unit 4?
Reply 3
I thought this paper went really well, lots of people in my class enjoyed it, and you?
Reply 4
I managed to finish the paper with good time for checking through answers which is a first for me! Yes I liked the paper just struggled on Question 3 about co-dominance. Let’s hope grade boundaries aren’t put too high if everyone found it easy!
Original post by MrsOWEN
I managed to finish the paper with good time for checking through answers which is a first for me! Yes I liked the paper just struggled on Question 3 about co-dominance. Let’s hope grade boundaries aren’t put too high if everyone found it easy!

Same for me! the genetic diagram was fine but the 5 marker after was a bit iffy, I had to read the q a few times to get it into my head but I think my answer was ok, got the full 5 marks? probably not. But the 9 marker was quite nice I thought.
Reply 6
Original post by JA03

WJEC A-Level Biology Unit 4 | 16th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 16th June 2023 AM
Length: 2h

Link to Study Group:
A-Level Biology Study Group 2022-2023

help!! I thought the paper went great! But i didn't the muscular skeletal option and am convinced i missed a page! Does anyone remember which questions came up for this option! Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending