The Student Room Group

Why am I so irresistible to girls?

I walk into a store in Delhi. No less than THREE attractive, young indian females literally throw themselves at me, trying to get my attention. They wanted me so bad.

My problem is im not sure which of my attractive qualities girls really like. Is it my effervescent personality? My charm and wit? My striking good looks? First-class education? Or just that ive got coin?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Awesome Genius
I walk into a store in Delhi. No less than THREE attractive, young indian females literally throw themselves at me, trying to get my attention. They wanted me so bad.

My problem is im not sure which of my attractive qualities girls really like. Is it my effervescent personality? My charm and wit? My striking good looks? First-class education? Or just that ive got coin?

This is the worst word I have ever read
Must be your humility :h:
Original post by SeanFM
Must be your humility :h:

omg
Perhaps they were just amazed at seeing such a big head?
How did it feel to be squashed under the weight of three fat women?
Maybe they wanted to sell you somthing...
Reply 7
They were Indian elephants, not girls
Same brah, I normally offer to take 1 out on my yacht. A fight to the death sorts out who I take.

Do you even have a yacht.
Original post by Quantex

They weren't fat omg

They were all slim. One was a little short but was pretty nonetheless. The other two were reasonably tall.

Except the freshie accents and superficialness they were perfect.
Girls find losers very attractive. The Big Bang Theory effect.
Maybe because you had fair skin?
They wanted a visa to the UK obvs
I know they want the D. They know they want the D. They are just too shy to admit it
Original post by drowzee
They wanted a visa to the UK obvs

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
They weren't fat omg

They were all slim. One was a little short but was pretty nonetheless. The other two were reasonably tall.

Except the freshie accents and superficialness they were perfect.

I fully approve of this and endorse you as the Most Interesting Man in the World(R).

Because this seems like a thing that happened!
Original post by ThatOldGuy
I fully approve of this and endorse you as the Most Interesting Man in the World(R).

Because this seems like a thing that happened!

IT DID

lol except...they were probably all trying to sell me things but nonetheless the interaction was positive.

Maybe it's the etheral world touch, maybe it's maybelline

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SGHD26716
They were Indian elephants, not girls

Original post by Quantex

I had a terrible day today and both of your posts made me laugh out loud.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I had a terrible day today and both of your posts made me laugh out loud.

Sorry im taken.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending