The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Living cost and course fee

Hi, I am an international student for architecture. I would like to ask the living cost in bath and the course fee as I didn't manage to find it in the uni website except the accommodation price. Pls help me ! Thx !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MAN97
Hi, I am an international student for architecture. I would like to ask the living cost in bath and the course fee as I didn't manage to find it in the uni website except the accommodation price. Pls help me ! Thx !

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.bath.ac.uk/study/ug/fees/
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Hi,

I'm Rob a second year civil engineer.

As has already been given, here is the link for Bath University fees.

In terms of living cost, this is hard to say as it will vary from person to person. It will also depend upon if you accommodation is catered or non catered. Catered rooms have £50 a week catering credit, and if you are self catering, then you could use this as a guide to how much you will spend.

There may also be other costs such as travel, nights out, trips etc. Without knowing what sort of things you do, it is hard to say how much this will cost.

I hope that helps. If you give a little more information, I will try and help with a slightly more accurate budget.

Thanks,

Rob

Original post by MAN97

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MAN97

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would advise that the food bought with catering credit is very expensive compared to food you could buy at an off-campus supermarket, so £50 worth of catering credit may only be worth about £30 of similar food bought from a supermarket. If you are choosing any catered or semi-catered halls, keep this in mind and budget accordingly.

Quick Reply

Latest