The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

When will my unconditonal offer show as unconditional on ucas?

I have an unconditional offer from birmingham, which I have firmly accepted, but I'm getting a little worried now because ucas still says it's a conditional offer. It says in the details of the offer that if I firmly accept the offer it will automatically be changed from conditional to unconditional, but it's been around 2 weeks now and it hasn't changed. How long does it usually take them to change it on ucas?
If you have a letter from Brimingham saying its unconditional, then i wouldnt worry.
If you need to worry that much then give UCAS a ring
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
I have the same problem but have only just sumbitted it as my firm a few days ago, have they contacted you at all?
Original post by theperksofbeingnerdy
I have an unconditional offer from birmingham, which I have firmly accepted, but I'm getting a little worried now because ucas still says it's a conditional offer. It says in the details of the offer that if I firmly accept the offer it will automatically be changed from conditional to unconditional, but it's been around 2 weeks now and it hasn't changed. How long does it usually take them to change it on ucas?

It took three weeks for mine to update on UCAS so I wouldn't worry :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending