The Student Room Group

LSBU nursing 2024

has anyone applied for nursing either adult or child LSBU? i’ve had my interview and am waiting for an offer and just wondering if anyone is in the same boat!
Original post by kellytiglao
has anyone applied for nursing either adult or child LSBU? i’ve had my interview and am waiting for an offer and just wondering if anyone is in the same boat!

You could ask in the following nursing applicants thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393616

:smile:
Reply 2

Hi, I applied for children’s nursing at LSBU and had my interview in November.
Reply 3
Original post by Zooba
Hi, I applied for children’s nursing at LSBU and had my interview in November.

How did the interview go? Have you heard back from them? 🙂

I had an interview for children's nursing at LSBU in October on a Monday and got an offer on the Wednesday. When was your interview? How did it go?
Reply 5
Original post by selina._kyle
I had an interview for children's nursing at LSBU in October on a Monday and got an offer on the Wednesday. When was your interview? How did it go?

I had my interview on the 12th and still haven’t heard back.. getting a bit nervous! (12th of feb)
(edited 2 months ago)
I had my interview on the 12th and still haven’t heard back.. getting a bit nervous!

i'm sure it went fine, don't worry 🙂 February is a busy time for unis as everyone's sent their applications in
i thought my interview went terrible, it was my first one and the lady asking me questions seemed very uninterested but maybe that's just the way she is
let me know when you hear back, I'm sure they'll give you an offer!
Reply 7
Original post by selina._kyle
i'm sure it went fine, don't worry 🙂 February is a busy time for unis as everyone's sent their applications in
i thought my interview went terrible, it was my first one and the lady asking me questions seemed very uninterested but maybe that's just the way she is
let me know when you hear back, I'm sure they'll give you an offer!

that’s how i felt about the lady who was asking me questions!!! i felt as if i was answering them wrong since she had such an unbothered look to her face. 😭 but congrats on the offer! is it your top choice?
that’s how i felt about the lady who was asking me questions!!! i felt as if i was answering them wrong since she had such an unbothered look to her face. 😭 but congrats on the offer! is it your top choice?

I think it must've been the same lady! Thank you! It's my insurance, i put aru cambridge as my firm choice. Where are you hoping to go?
Reply 9
How did the interview go? Have you heard back from them? 🙂

I got an offer two days after my interview. It was my first interview so i really had no idea what i was doing. I didn't think that I did well but I must have said something right because they gave me an offer. 😂
Reply 10
had offer last year for adult nurse unconditonal offer just trying to sort out immunisation for OH records to start in 24 sept anyone else doing adult nurse degree?
Reply 11
Original post by PETER0007
had offer last year for adult nurse unconditonal offer just trying to sort out immunisation for OH records to start in 24 sept anyone else doing adult nurse degree?
how long did it take you to hear back from them after your interview?

I'm a 23/24 year student on the nursing programme. I know how stressful it can be waiting to hear the outcome of your interview. Here's my advice: Reflect on your interview: Did you feel confident in your answers? Did you research that it's like to be a nurse? Did you share why nursing is one of your interests?

Offers can take some time to come through. If you haven't heard within 2 weeks of your interview, send them an email to chase up a response.

If you applied via UCAS, your offer is often communicated there. if your a mature student or applied directly you might get your offer by email.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending