The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sheikhspeare II
this is the closest anyone on this website shall seeth of me

in this spoileth'r encloses a wid'r range picture of me

Spoiler

Amazing eye colour! :biggrin:
Original post by CAPTAINSHAZAM
Lol do you realise how big and how much power india have??? It stems so deep much easier said then done. India in terms of people and countries are so far ahread of pakistan its laughable. In education indians are much much much better statistically speaking Chinese and indians are amongst the two most intelligent of ethnic groups. Pakistani bangladeshi etc do the worst. That alone speaks volumes we arent even talking pure pakistanis this is referring to 2nd/3rd generation.

Hence you can see theres a much better foundation amongst indians which is the reason they are so successful.

It is frustrating, I want to be from a country I'm proud of it and I used to be but know it's filled with bad rep and people just assume I'm Indian anyways.

Original post by Noara
Well, I wouldn't categorize it as "gross" as long as the two people involved are happy with their decision but personally, I wouldn't go for it either. I guess, we all have our own opinions and perspectives ,right?
Well, I wouldn't go for arranged marriage either tbh. I like that whole love feeling as well haha 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know who you've charmed on here :tongue: and yeah same here, if it is an arranged marriage then it has to be someone that matches me, and I want to know them before the wedding and make my own decision, not just marry then and know them five minutes before.
Original post by Eternalflames
Amazing eye colour! :biggrin:

thanketh thee m'lady
Original post by Brixton Bossman
You look better without the lipstick though.

I always thought girls with red lipstick was unnecessary.

thank you, i suppose i'll take that as a compliment, but I like wearing lipstick :smile:
Original post by lucy_98
thank you, i suppose i'll take that as a compliment, but I like wearing lipstick :smile:

:yes: Yes it's a compliment, I think you look prettier when you're natural.

That doesn't mean the lipstick doesn't look nice, I just don't feel it's necessary.
Photo on 14-04-2016 at 16.43 #5.jpg
Original post by LaMandarine
Photo on 14-04-2016 at 16.43 #5.jpg

Is that Rudolf in the backround?
Original post by BristolFresher15
Is that Rudolf in the backround?

Yes
(edited 8 years ago)
Yes

I approve of that picture then.
Original post by BristolFresher15
I approve of that picture then.

Yes

I approve of it regardless of the presence of Rudolf or not.
Original post by Rhythmical
It is frustrating, I want to be from a country I'm proud of it and I used to be but know it's filled with bad rep and people just assume I'm Indian anyways.

I know who you've charmed on here :tongue: and yeah same here, if it is an arranged marriage then it has to be someone that matches me, and I want to know them before the wedding and make my own decision, not just marry then and know them five minutes before.

Haha what do you mean by "charmed on here"?😂
Tbh, arranged marriage would never work for me 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
Haha what do you mean by "charmed on here"?😂
Tbh, arranged marriage would never work for me 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you know who :tongue: and true, I'm gonna find someone in the real world, outside lol. Nah I want to meet someone at uni, preferably a guy who studies STEM subjects.
I think you know who :tongue: and true, I'm gonna find someone in the real world, outside lol. Nah I want to meet someone at uni, preferably a guy who studies STEM subjects.

I... really... Don't... Know.... Who :O

And haha good luck with that!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Noara
I... really... Don't... Know.... Who :O

And haha good luck with that!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw don't worry lol, it's perhaps a good thing you don't know and haha thanks, I may never find him :frown:
Original post by arfah
Obsessed with the dog filter like every other girl. But some guys are obsessed with it too yenno. 😭💙image.jpeg

#stopthedogfiltermovement

Spoiler

Aw don't worry lol, it's perhaps a good thing you don't know and haha thanks, I may never find him :frown:

Haha well if you say so! And don't be silly. You're beautiful and you will for sure find someone :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Does it even matter though?
Original post by Noara
Haha well if you say so! And don't be silly. You're beautiful and you will for sure find someone :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thank you, I'm not looking at the moment but honestly how do people find their ideal match? I'm so shy :tongue:
Reply 6538

check out that P O S E
Original post by Black Cat
Does it even matter though?

Well no, that's why I said preferably but I want to find someone who isn't interested in the same subjects as me as I don't do STEM but I find it interesting.

Latest