Pgce coleraine?queens 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Mid April so hopefully next week we will hear something.. Fingers crossed
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
Reply 41
Just to let you all know, I spoke with the office at coleraine today and some of the letters for the English PGCE went out this week and the rest are being sent out Monday/ Tuesday, we should all know next week :smile:
Original post by alc1234
Just to let you all know, I spoke with the office at coleraine today and some of the letters for the English PGCE went out this week and the rest are being sent out Monday/ Tuesday, we should all know next week :smile:

Anyone heard from Queens, I was told during my interview that it would be end of March :frown:
Reply 43
Hey just to let you lot know I got my rejection letter today from UUC.. So if you all haven't got yours yet you are still in with a good chance.. Good luck 😊
Original post by MissNLT
Hey just to let you lot know I got my rejection letter today from UUC.. So if you all haven't got yours yet you are still in with a good chance.. Good luck 😊

I got waiting list :frown: may as well be a no!!! I'm praying for Queens, did you apply?
Reply 45
Original post by Bethrik10
I got waiting list :frown: may as well be a no!!! I'm praying for Queens, did you apply?

No didn't apply for queens.. I'll maybe try next year.. Good luck!!
Has anyone heard from Queen's for the English PGCE yet?
Original post by becksmcc2
Has anyone heard from Queen's for the English PGCE yet?

Nope nothing :frown: I can see on another forum that everyone is on the same boat!
Reply 48
Hey not sure if anyone will find this post again but wondering did any of you get in? I have the Queens English interview this Friday and literally have no clue about what they will ask me! Any tips would be appreciated xo

Quick Reply

Latest