The Student Room Group

Revising markscheme science

Im running out of time and i was wondering if revising for the mark scheme could help me get a c. Im **** at science and have a brilliant short term memory but a really bad long term memory.
Original post by waleed29
Im running out of time and i was wondering if revising for the mark scheme could help me get a c. Im **** at science and have a brilliant short term memory but a really bad long term memory.

I wouldn't recommend it as your only way of revising, revising mark scheme answers should be done if you've already revised everything else, it's kind of like the cherry on the cake. If your short term memory is good then make flashcards. I'm telling this to a lot of people at the moment because it really helped me with my revision recently, cram as many of those in as possible and then do some past papers. But yh, revising mark scheme answers won't really help, because it means relying on similar questions being asked.
Original post by waleed29

It's one of the best ways of revising tbh, but to do all the past papers. You can get away with this at GCSE.
One word:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest