The Student Room Group

How are you guys revising for re?

RE exam is in 16 hours, how ya'll holding up with revision? I made some notes from HAZ revision on youtube and i thought they we're so good but doing some qs has made me realise that I am finished.
Any tips anyone? I can't even waffle cuz i waffled during my mocks and thought I did so good and got a 6, the lowest i've ever gotten
Reply 1
Hi! I did my GCSEs last year, and honestly the best revision method for me was just looking at a bunch of markschemes and remembering the gist of the points. Literally the night before I just put together a bunch of flashcards with points mentioned on the markschemes and relevant quotes to back them up and memorised as much as I could (although I did only get 1-2 hours of sleep on that night, but I don't mind sacrificing my sleep lol it was worth it). It helped me go from a low 7 to a high 9 in RS. I also did the same for sciences + geography and it worked wonders to my grades

Good luck for your GCSE exams, I'm sure you will do well! :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 2
You know wats so funny, on sunday i did exactly tht, and obvs went thru my HAZ revision notes and i realised most of the qs i revised using the ms came up
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
You know wats so funny, on sunday i did exactly tht, and obvs went thru my HAZ revision notes and i realised most of the qs i revised using the ms came up

yeah the questions are always so repetitive lol, i'll assume that means the exam went well for you then? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by uglyplushy
yeah the questions are always so repetitive lol, i'll assume that means the exam went well for you then? :smile:

I want to stay humble and say I did good

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending