The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

2016 A-Level Exam Threads Directory!

Scroll to see replies

Hi i was wondering if anyone could help me, its a question about resits and if the A2 year doing resits for As this year is the last opportunity or will there be another? Example im resitting As biology again but if i mess it up again will i not be able to resit it again?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fox Corner
x

Both are poltiics for Edexcel
General A2
A2 units 3B and 4B

What are your predictions guys for unit 3B for biology as edexcel this year? I guess the heart rate experiment would come and the article would be quite complicated

Original post by beheiry

What are your predictions guys for unit 3B for biology as edexcel this year? I guess the heart rate experiment would come and the article would be quite complicated

I think the vitamin C content one might come

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Chinu_Cheeku97
I think the vitamin C content one might come

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have the same feeling! that would be good as it is the easiest core practical in my point of view. What about the article any guesses?
Reply 126
Edexcel Route f help.:smile:
I need some information about Ronald Reagan(us president) and any advice on how to answer the parct C question :frown::u:
Anyone got a level exam threads for the following:

OCR F321 AS Level
OCR MEI C2 (AS)
OCR MEI (S2) (A2)

Would be really appreciated - thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I'm coming from a non-selective education and would like to know how best to prepare for the entrance exams into the Sixth Forms of St Swithun's , St Mary's Ascot, Cheltenham, St Paul's, Westminster and Marlborough. The subjects I'm thinking about taking are Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry, Classical Civilisations or Psychology. Any advice is welcome. Thanks
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Could we make one for GCSEs?

Edit: I just found it :colondollar:

could you pls give me the link to it? :biggrin:
Original post by helloheyyo
could you pls give me the link to it? :biggrin:

Here it is: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3928537
Reply 131
Anyone do OCR AS Latin? :P
any threads for history edexcel As unit 2 option C2 changing position of women from 1860-1930..

thank you
Anyone got AS and A2 OCR chemistry june 2015 past papers????
Any threads for the following:

AQA Maths - C1, C2, FP1, M1, D1, D2
AQA AS Biology?

Original post by Bacopa
Anyone do OCR AS Latin? :P

You can find all the Latin threads in here - might be something useful :h:

Original post by angelinalipton
any threads for history edexcel As unit 2 option C2 changing position of women from 1860-1930..

thank you

I don't think there are any specific threads yet, but here is everything I found when I searched those terms on the site. Let me know if you make a thread and I'll add it to the A Level list!

Thanks! I'll add these in now. Do let me know if you make or find any more :h:

Original post by LaurenLovesMaths
Any threads for the following:

AQA Maths - C1, C2, FP1, M1, D1, D2
AQA AS Biology?

Haven't seen any myself, but if you look on the Maths Exam forum (found here) or the Biology Exams forum (found here) you might find something useful :tongue:
Original post by Fox Corner
You can find all the Latin threads in here - might be something useful :h:

I don't think there are any specific threads yet, but here is everything I found when I searched those terms on the site. Let me know if you make a thread and I'll add it to the A Level list!

Thanks! I'll add these in now. Do let me know if you make or find any more :h:

Haven't seen any myself, but if you look on the Maths Exam forum (found here) or the Biology Exams forum (found here) you might find something useful :tongue:

Ahh okay, thanks anyway :smile: