The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
O_O

Well my apologies , thought you were serious ..
Its fine. :smile: She posts stuff on my account all the time. I get emails for posts I never created and hate mail from others but we both find it hilarious. Xx
Original post by TsundereNeko98
Its fine. :smile: She posts stuff on my account all the time. I get emails for posts I never created and hate mail from others but we both find it hilarious. Xx

Mmh fair enough xD
1463160489441-334197607.jpg

After 5 years on TSR, I have finally revealed myself lol

Spoiler

Define queer.

Spoiler

You say that but forget to reply to my VM. :frown:
Original post by RezzBerry

You say that but forget to reply to my VM. :frown:

Oh **** I am so sorry. :frown: You're still cute. :wink:

Spoiler

Thanks, you too. :flute:

Spoiler

Okay?
Thanks, you too. :flute:

Okay?

I don't think you look gay? :confused:

Spoiler

Maybe its the eyebrows in the first picture. Its slightly thinner because I tried shaving it off, once. :tongue:
i always look hideous :smile:

Maybe its the eyebrows in the first picture. Its slightly thinner because I tried shaving it off, once. :tongue:

Lol you seriously did that?! :tongue: Doesn't look too bad haha.

When I was 14, I shaved half my right eyebrow off kind of accidentally. And then I decided to do the same to my left to make them even :facepalm:
Okie dokie, did a little posing for yall <3

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yeah, it was the first and only time I shaved. :tongue: Its not noticeable irl, but on some pics you can tell.

Spoiler

Is there a picture of this? :biggrin:
Yeah, it was the first and only time I shaved. :tongue: Its not noticeable irl, but on some pics you can tell.
Is there a picture of this? :biggrin:

Thankfully, no. It is never the right time to take pictures when having weird shaven eyebrows.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Can I ask why you don't? :flutter:

Latest