The Student Room Group

Help please

Guys I hair did my business igcse exam and I wrote outside the lines I'm so scared will I get marked down some of my friends told me they don't read it my teacher never told me that though
Reply 1
Those lines are generally just for the examiner to write comments about what you've written for the examiners reports on those exams. I don't think they will mark you down and they definitely won't if it didn't tell you not to write outside the lines.
Reply 2
Original post by Dowel
Those lines are generally just for the examiner to write comments about what you've written for the examiners reports on those exams. I don't think they will mark you down and they definitely won't if it didn't tell you not to write outside the lines.

Hi thank you for replying! Do you know if the barcodes are located in the top or bottom of the paper?
Reply 3
Original post by Athena99
Hi thank you for replying! Do you know if the barcodes are located in the top or bottom of the paper?

I don't know where they are for business exams but they seem to be at the top most of the time
Reply 4
image.png
Original post by Dowel
I don't know where they are for business exams but they seem to be at the top most of the time

They look like this right?
Reply 5
Original post by Athena99
image.png

They look like this right?

Yes
Reply 6
Original post by Dowel
Yes

Thank you so much

Quick Reply

Latest