The Student Room Group

OCR - Chemistry C1 C2 C3 19/05/16

Scroll to see replies

properly not coz it isn't negatively marked and u have quoted the data somewhat
Reply 21
Thanks!
Reply 22
I totally mucked up on the last page, what was that table all about?! Kicking myself for not getting Hydrocarbons on the first page!
Original post by DavidL2000
That was the one about the petrol and diesel cars right?
Firstly, I compared the carbon monoxide, particulate and nitrogen monoxide levels making sure I mention the data in my answer. I also talked about the harm that all three of these things do (not sure if you had to but why not), then I talked about how diesel cars use less fuel and are overall more efficient. I ended with saying a few points about why diesel cars would be banned in cities like large amounts of nitrogen dioxide in the air worsening breathing for the public. I would probably guess that I got around 5 marks on that question, If I could repeat it I would've talked more about why they are considering banning diesel cars from cities.

I got a similar answer I also said that a disadvantage of diesel is that it's more expensive :smile:
Reply 24
Original post by zo26blue
I totally mucked up on the last page, what was that table all about?! Kicking myself for not getting Hydrocarbons on the first page!

Wdym?
is this OCR 21ST CENTURY
IF SO IS THIS SIMILAR TO THE OCR GATEWAY EXAM QUESTIONS USUALLY!!!???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending