The Student Room Group

The FIFA Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rk2k14
Are we playing later?

We will continue our march up to Division 1. SA-1 is coming on as well I believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zayn is Bae
We will continue our march up to Division 1. SA-1 is coming on as well I believe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

@SA-1@bammy jastard 27 Join the team yh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Let's be real here - you're only starting again from division 10 so you can pad your stats by winning 6-0 every game :smile:

You don't have a hope in hell with a club consisting of you and Rk...
Original post by Lúcio
Let's be real here - you're only starting again from division 10 so you can pad your stats by winning 6-0 every game :smile:

You don't have a hope in hell with a club consisting of you and Rk...

You mean like you did for 300 games.

We're basically the two best players (Jam and Taylor up there but we're all inconsistent) so I'm pretty sure we do pal

Posted from TSR Mobile
I will be a floating mercenary, switching between clubs as Taylor does between men
If a team with you can get in Div 1 and me and FK are 10x better than you then I don't see how its such a big challenge.
If Jam joins then we'll be even better.

Scenes when it doesn't take us 80+ seasons to win 1 division 1 title LOL.
Original post by Rk2k14
If a team with you can get in Div 1 and me and FK are 10x better than you then I don't see how its such a big challenge.
If Jam joins then we'll be even better.

Scenes when it doesn't take us 80+ seasons to win 1 division 1 title LOL.

First of all, you and FK are certainly not better players from a team perspective. You get tackled around 20 times per game and FK gets sent off almost every time he plays.
Jam doesn't play nearly enough to have a significant impact on team success so don't even go there.

TSRdem is about 100 seasons old, however we won the title fairly early on in our lifespan. Can't get an exact figure but it was definitely earlier than season 50.

Fact is that you happened to play 1 game in the season we won. Me, Dirtybit and Zeddy played all 10 so don't think you can jump on the bandwagon here m8.
Original post by Lúcio
First of all, you and FK are certainly not better players from a team perspective. You get tackled around 20 times per game and FK gets sent off almost every time he plays.
Jam doesn't play nearly enough to have a significant impact on team success so don't even go there.

TSRdem is about 100 seasons old, however we won the title fairly early on in our lifespan. Can't get an exact figure but it was definitely earlier than season 50.

Fact is that you happened to play 1 game in the season we won. Me, Dirtybit and Zeddy played all 10 so don't think you can jump on the bandwagon here m8.

You played 8 pal
Original post by difeo
I will be a floating mercenary, switching between clubs as Taylor does between men

I've already said FK can return whenever he likes; he was only booted temporarily because he was being an idiot swapping positions of others.
Original post by difeo
You played 8 pal

Oh, does it have records somewhere?
Fair play but that doesn't invalidate my point.
Original post by Lúcio

We contribute just as much goals and assists. Just because you pass more doesn't mean you're this so called team player.
Jam is a top player. Everyone but you admits it because he always outshines you. No. of games means **** all when you make an impact in the ones you do play.

Thats because i don't panic and instead take on a man. Another reason why you pass more than others. Too one dimensional and too safe.

Actually played more than 1. Dont hate the player who's better. Hate the game.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lúcio
I've already said FK can return whenever he likes; he was only booted temporarily because he was being an idiot swapping positions of others.

he changed your position for like 5 minutes. Calm down you utter abortion
Original post by Lúcio
Oh, does it have records somewhere?
Fair play but that doesn't invalidate my point.

No but I remember a few of us played late night after your bedtime, including 2 of the winning season, then the next day you came on with others and finished the season
Think that actually means Lloyd is the only one who played all 10, making him the official goat

(or maybe no one played all 10?)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 4654
Original post by WarriorOfPeace
he changed your position for like 5 minutes. Calm down you utter abortion

How can you call man an abortion :rofl:
Original post by Rk2k14
Lol'd.

Is Robert's Rebellion officially over then?

Mirin reference @swirly

Power > GoT
Original post by difeo
No but I remember a few of us played late night after your bedtime, including 2 of the winning season, then the next day you came on with others and finished the season
Think that actually means Lloyd is the only one who played all 10, making him the official goat (or maybe no one played all 10?)

I was there for all 10 lmao just that you played any for the first couple
Original post by Dirtybit
I was there for all 10 lmao just that you played any for the first couple

oh yeah das it
Who's coming on?
Original post by Rk2k14
We contribute just as much goals and assists. Just because you pass more doesn't mean you're this so called team player.
Jam is a top player. Everyone but you admits it because he always outshines you. No. of games means **** all when you make an impact in the ones you do play.

Thats because i don't panic and instead take on a man. Another reason why you pass more than others. Too one dimensional and too safe.

Actually played more than 1. Dont hate the player who's better. Hate the game.

Meh, you do alright at times but every time FK gets sent off, it can ruin an entire season.

I have never once denied Jam isn't a top player so don't come out with that nonsense - his win percentage alone is an indicator of that. I'm saying that he'll only play a few games every few weeks and therefore is not a reliable option long term.

I have my own game just like you have yours. I pass more because I work better without the ball than with it. Give me a chance on goal and I'll score it, it's as simple as that. My play isn't complicated, I'll either score the goals up front or protect the defence in DM.

If we had a team full of players who didn't pass, we might score some lovely wonder goals but we'd never be consistent. You need players like me just as much as you need ones like yourself or Difeo. There's nothing fancy about the way I play but it gets the job done.

Quick Reply

Latest