The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Mathematics A Higher Paper 2016 Unofficial Markscheme

Scroll to see replies

I got 36 I made some mistakes. I'm aiming for a C anyway. I need to get 40 on the calculator paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Wasn't question 1, 3 marks not 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey looking at the unofficial mark scheme I calculated that I got:

Questions I definitely got all marks: Q1-14 correct, q15 (I think I dropped a mark), q16-21 correct, q24 (probs lost a maximum of 3 marks), and q25 (I got most the working out however my working out was everywhere so not sure the examiner will know where my marks are)?

The questions I nearly got full marks (got all full method marks, but wrong answer due to stupid mistakes): q12, 15, 24, 25

Questions I think I got no marks at all or a few method marks: 19, 22 (1-2 method marks), 25.

Could someone tell me is this likely to be an A*? I know we can't change the questions but it will let me know whether I need to work harder for the calculator exam!
Original post by tomiakande
harshly marked i got 87/88 , soo annoyed with myself for not checking 2 of my answers again, would gave gotten 90+ ah well, hopefully, i get 90-99 in the next paper:h:

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any one did the 3HR IGCSE Edexcel Maths exam (Higher tier) today?? A ms would be greatly appreciated
L
Original post by LogicalFallacy
Thank you all for contributing!

Please post the foundation markscheme!!
Original post by EZmathsEXAM
Some people on this thread are beggars belief, uneducated degenerate impotents, NATURAL SELECTION WILL GET YOU, stupid retards.

That feel when...
You know the question where its 100-25pi, I put that in my working out but for the answer i put 75pi (regretting my life rn) Will i lose marks?
question 10 is an error, pretty sure its -3,-2.5
Will 67 be an A?
Original post by DamnDaniel2
Hey looking at the unofficial mark scheme I calculated that I got:

Questions I definitely got all marks: Q1-14 correct, q15 (I think I dropped a mark), q16-21 correct, q24 (probs lost a maximum of 3 marks), and q25 (I got most the working out however my working out was everywhere so not sure the examiner will know where my marks are)?

The questions I nearly got full marks (got all full method marks, but wrong answer due to stupid mistakes): q12, 15, 24, 25

Questions I think I got no marks at all or a few method marks: 19, 22 (1-2 method marks), 25.

Could someone tell me is this likely to be an A*? I know we can't change the questions but it will let me know whether I need to work harder for the calculator exam!

How many marks did you get altogether?
Reply 1371
thank you, i hope that we will get the paper on the foundation thread too and see how much we have scored...dead worried i made silly mistakes

Original post by LogicalFallacy
Here is the thread for the Foundation paper:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4121887
Original post by EZmathsEXAM
Some people on this thread are beggars belief, uneducated degenerate impotents, NATURAL SELECTION WILL GET YOU, stupid retards.

Maybe the government's new trolling regulations will get you...
What do you reckon grade boundaries will be?
Original post by JRT123
Will 67 be an A?

High B
Original post by tomiakande
harshly marked i got 87/88 , soo annoyed with myself for not checking 2 of my answers again, would gave gotten 90+ ah well, hopefully, i get 90-99 in the next paper:h:

I harshly marked myself and got 99, whoops I should have checked my work again silly me. Hopefully I get 100 next test
Original post by studentnumber87
question 10 is an error, pretty sure its -3,-2.5

i though so too! i got that answer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 34908seikj
High B

67 is an A
Im really paranoid about my answers that I did for like the bisect angle not scanning in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending