The Student Room Group

Is licking enough to satisfy you?

Sometimes when I'm posting a letter, licking it doesn't seem secure enough; sometimes I also use a bit of sticky-tape to make sure that the letter doesn't open through sending, but I think that might annoy the receiver.

What's your stance in this delicate situation?
Reply 1
Original post by Davalla
Sometimes when I'm posting a letter, licking it doesn't seem secure enough; sometimes I also use a bit of sticky-tape to make sure that the letter doesn't open through sending, but I think that might annoy the receiver.

Why not use something more.. sticky?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not gonna lie, I didn't think that this thread would be about letters. :teehee:

But I use glue sometimes to close it shut because I think licking won't "shut it enough".
Original post by Davalla

Reply 4
Sometimes I put the fold underneath, within the letter and put tape to secure it.
Reply 5
Original post by aamirac
Sometimes I put the fold underneath, within the letter and put tape to secure it.

the ultimate dick move.
I sometimes have to use a gluestick
Original post by the bear

That looks like mama june
Semen
Reply 9
Lol, I actually fell for a clickbait title for once :redface:

8/10, well played OP.
Original post by Davalla

I hate the taste and I also don't like knowing that what I am touching has been in contact with someone else's saliva when I am opening a letter. Now I just glue envelopes with a Pritt stick.
Original post by Davalla

just splash a generous helping of super glue on the letter(doesn't matter where you put it)

Original post by Impressive
Why not use something more.. sticky?

Posted from TSR Mobile

semen? i know what you were implying
Original post by Steelmeat
semen? i know what you were implying

I would never...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
I would never...

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: