Who else flopped

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
me😭😭😭
hardcore.
literally revised pop dynamics only out of the 6 topics
I wrote Nike operates in the UK

development dilemmas Q: (within a country) I thought within countries
wrote about USA, Japan and Indonesia - literally only know them because they were as case studies in Pop dynamics
Original post by Chittesh14
hardcore.
literally revised pop dynamics only out of the 6 topics
I wrote Nike operates in the UK

development dilemmas Q: (within a country) I thought within countries
wrote about USA, Japan and Indonesia - literally only know them because they were as case studies in Pop dynamics

Lol, I'm sure you didn't do that bad until I saw you wrote that Nike operates in the UK. Good luck getting out of that one!
Original post by Speedbird129
Lol, I'm sure you didn't do that bad until I saw you wrote that Nike operates in the UK. Good luck getting out of that one!

Trust me, I don't so so so bad.
I wrote UK and Indonesia for every question as a case study literally. I've messed up the most. Ah man, idk what to do.
Trust me, I don't so so so bad.
I wrote UK and Indonesia for every question as a case study literally. I've messed up the most. Ah man, idk what to do.

Whats ur next exam?
Whats ur next exam?

Chemistry Triple Science - Friday. Wbu?
Haven't revised at all, but I'm sure that I will do well because I'm quite good at it and it's just a easy subject.
I will revise today probably and tomorrow.

Good luck me :')
Chemistry Triple Science - Friday. Wbu?
Haven't revised at all, but I'm sure that I will do well because I'm quite good at it and it's just a easy subject.
I will revise today probably and tomorrow.

Good luck me :':wink:

What exam board is that? Also don't worry about the Geography exam. It is done so there is no point worrying about what more you could've because you can't do anything more. Move on and prepare for your Chemistry exam. I'm sure you'll do really well if you put the effort in.
What exam board is that? Also don't worry about the Geography exam. It is done so there is no point worrying about what more you could've because you can't do anything more. Move on and prepare for your Chemistry exam. I'm sure you'll do really well if you put the effort in.

That's the problem. I never revise for an exam and I never finish it because I didn't revise.
Idk why, I regret it now after literally failing like 10 exams and 6 GCSEs
Reply 9
what did u guys get for the 8 marker question in the 'changing of the urban world' topic?
Did you mention York?
Reply 11
no i mentioned about London
Original post by annriya
what did u guys get for the 8 marker question in the 'changing of the urban world' topic?

Original post by dklcnleknvk
Did you mention York?

Yeah, but I think I answered it incorrectly anyway.
Yeah, but I think I answered it incorrectly anyway.

what did you write ?
Original post by dklcnleknvk
what did you write ?

I don't know, I just wrote about cycling. They have encouraged to use more cycles so that they use less cars and therefore less pollution is generated. I didn't have time, that's all I wrote.
I don't know, I just wrote about cycling. They have encouraged to use more cycles so that they use less cars and therefore less pollution is generated. I didn't have time, that's all I wrote.

What was the question?
Reply 16
i put about the charged vehicles like in some zone areas you have to pay £18 etc to reduce congestion into the central London , the bike hire scheme and about recycling such as in Tesco's people now have to pay for the plastics bags etc .. - im not sure if its right though?
What was the question?

how developed cities increase waste reduction
What was the question?

how developed cities increase waste reduction
What did people say for the eight marker before this one on changing settlements?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending