The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry Salters B F332 10th June 2016 (Old specification)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jadeastbury
Dentrification also produces a small amount of NO, it says it in the A2 revision guide

Which revision guide, the cgp one? I googled it and I think we got it wrong :/ I think Lighting is the only source of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im not sure, its the Heinemann one?says it there though so we should get the mark
1465579433894-773924850.jpg
Original post by Toxiclegend_98
Which revision guide, the cgp one? I googled it and I think we got it wrong :/ I think Lighting is the only source of it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 122
wasnt it homogeneous?
About why it can't dissolve , I said it does not contain any groups that can Hydrogen bond with water? something like that?
What did people get for the 2 features same graphite and diamond and 2 features are different?
I said they are giant covalent structure and each carbon atom is joined tetrahedrally with 4 other carbon atoms in a tetrahedral shape
Original post by nads 17
wasnt it homogeneous?

Thats what I thought!! Is that wrong???
Difference: diamond is extremely hard due it's highly symmetrical structure and very strong c-c bonds, I didn't know what to really write
Reply 128
Original post by FemaleBo55

i dont think so
Original post by FemaleBo55

It was homogeneous

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 130
Original post by fudgeboy989
It was homogeneous

Posted from TSR Mobile

I also put homogenous
Original post by Kira Yagami
for the first one
it was like 51/60 X 44 or something right

I was well of the mark for this one, created an equation of C60 + 60 O2--> 60CO2 and ended up with answer of 190g xD
What did everyone put for how the scientist agreed on the ozone depletion?
Omg same!!! I'm
So happy someone got the same answer as me
was the first mass Q like 3. something?
I said lots of satellite data was collected and high altitude flights in converted spy plane, said in the cgp
Original post by AlbertoMerckx
I was well of the mark for this one, created an equation of C60 + 60 O2--> 60CO2 and ended up with answer of 190g xD

LOOL i did that at the beginning too but had a change of heart and did it the other way :banana:
Yeah I got 3.1 g
-CF2-CF2-CH2-CH2-CF2-CF2- Structure of that polymer formed?
Reply 139
has anyone got the paper they can post pictures of on here? also unofficial mark scheme ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending